danrider

Joshua Tree Ride and Camp Big Bike Friendly Dec 4-6

Sounds fun Dan, I'm in! Ill plan on dinner in town Sat., in-camp breakfast and trail food. Looking forward to it.

CG fees, settle up upon meet-up or pay now? paypal?

Settle up at camp. Look forward to meeting you. It will be fun!

Lurking, shooby told me about this ride, and it looks really fun. Would be riding the new to me KTM 640. I'll update during the week.

Lurking, shooby told me about this ride, and it looks really fun. Would be riding the new to me KTM 640. I'll update during the week.

Congrats on the new bike! I hope you can make it and we have room for you.

Just wanted everyone to prepare and dress warm, it will be in the low 40's Friday and Saturday. Please do not bring your summer sleeping bag by accident!!! I have done that once. Look for my final post on Thursday just to confirm with everyone.

If you cannot make it Friday and can come out on Saturday. I will not leave the campsite until 10:00 am so you can join us for the ride.

Looks like I'll be leaving first thing Sat morning ~6am or so. If anyone else in the same boat, let me know so we can ride out together.

If you cannot make it Friday and can come out on Saturday. I will not leave the campsite until 10:00 am so you can join us for the ride.

Looks like I'll be leaving first thing Sat morning ~6am or so. If anyone else in the same boat, let me know so we can ride out together.

sdspearo- I am in Escondido and also planing to leave around 6 AM --- Where are you at ???

Still in...I will meet you at the dealership at 11:30 a.m. on Friday.

sdspearo- I am in Escondido and also planing to leave around 6 AM --- Where are you at ???

I live in Encinitas. How about we meet up in Escondido 6:30 latest?

I live in Encinitas. How about we meet up in Escondido 6:30 latest?

How about 78 and Broadway car pool across from Toyota Escondido.6:25 ish.

Dan, I will be at the BMW Dealer (12 noon), since I have a Dr. Appointment in Escondido at 8.30 AM

All that are going on the ride would you bring a small index card with contact information in the event of an emergency. I would appreciate that and my main goal is for a fun and safe ride for all of us.

I have to bow out due to conflicts. Have a great ride and I look forward to pictures.