I will be going for A short ride.Early. 7 am start .Either sleep train or pio pico start/stage area.Not big bike or noob friendly but pretty mellow.

I could do Sunday, but Saturday isn't an option for me. Let me know if you're flexible on the day.

I could do Sunday, but Saturday isn't an option for me. Let me know if you're flexible on the day.

I am going out of town at noon on Saturday .Wont be back until sunday night.

I think i can make Saturday. Getting over a little cold but should be good to go by Saturday. Sleep train works I'll be riding my drz from my house.

I am in for sat 7 am start sat 10-24 aquatica. Start in valley then look around. Need to be home early still.Not likely too technical.

7 am ready to ride at sleep train. Stage on street near southbay motorsports if needed has worked out before.

Just walked into garage to change my front tire.......but heck, looked at gear and thought..... one more spin before I do :) small roads-- gillespie field, spring valley, otay, partial group ride... (even if it involves watching, learning, applauding you on those intermediate climbs if beyond my skill set...) maybe to be guided to east exit of valley to head east towards proctor valley/jamul to thousand trails, pancake, gillespie. Just a little morning loop before the chores. If not there at 7, will look and listen for dust and varooooms ! :) Thanks.

Great ride today, folks- thanks to all who didn't leave the sweep rider behind.

In the dust, perhaps....

I was happy to get out in south county. Hope all riders made it home in 1 piece.

Thanks Rick, Nice lead through the valley. Cool to see new stuff. Home safe with renewed energy :) Enjoyable group to cruise with. Cheers.