To each his own...but I've always liked complete control of my bike when riding, thus never felt the urge or wanted a recluse clutch.

I guess I'm just old school with a lot of stuff.

I can sort of agree with you Randy and I've heard this from other people, but then I ask if they are using SPOT, GPS, electric start, fuel injection, LED lighting, in helmet radio, etc?

Rekluse is just another thing to make riding more enjoyable for some people if they want it. I've had it on a few bikes including my wife's current 300XC, no doubt it makes life easier on rocky single track trails and I find no real downside to it.

To each his own...but I've always liked complete control of my bike when riding, thus never felt the urge or wanted a recluse clutch.

Funny. I use mine for the increased control. I'd agree if I didn't have standard manual control as well.

Funny. I use mine for the increased control. I'd agree if I didn't have standard manual control as well.

agree, me 3, its not a crutch its supplemental . you can still clutch and pop its a great tool.

agree, me 3, its not a crutch its supplemental . you can still clutch and pop its a great tool.

Hope it does not hinder my wheelie riding ability. What is the difference besides price on the 2 choices I am seeing for my bike?One is$ 599 and the other is $899.

One is the more "professional" version that replaces the clutch basket. The other is more of an insert into the stock configuration, and uses one less friction plate. The cheaper one is the version I have on my 500. My level of badassery does not justify the big-bux model.

Big Bux Badassery. Sounds like a band.

One is the more "professional" version that replaces the clutch basket. The other is more of an insert into the stock configuration, and uses one less friction plate. The cheaper one is the version I have on my 500. My level of badassery does not justify the big-bux model.

Big Bux Badassery. Sounds like a band.

Thanks for the info Paul.