Had a riding partner for Sunday but he had to bail. I'll probably go out there either way. Will be on the 990 - should be able to keep up with small bikes granted we avoid the absolute hardest trails.

Tp2400 and I'll be out there on Sunday. Me for a shakedown ride after some work and to test bag mounting. tp2400 will be on his second ride in sand and rocks on his new to him bike.

I'll be there at 0730 till about 1100 or so. You're welcome to join.

I got to see this. I'll be there. Black F150. Yellow bike.

Kenny

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to try to make it out there by 830ish (coming all the way from the coast). Will be on black 990 with white helmet.

I might be able to make it. Boss has gone off to a horse show with one of my daughters so I will have to wait till later tonight to confirm.

Will be coming from San Marcos so 8:30ish works for me.

I have to duck out of church and if I manage that I will be there with my 990. Just did phase one on suspension and want to get some direction. 50/50 chance

cmon Giorgio....we will conduct mass at the oak tree altar.

I was impressed.

GoGoGavin41 did a good job of hanging with on the single track, whoops, and a few boulder sections on the 990.

Nice temps, not much dust, good times.

Kenny

Hats off to Gavin. He did things on that 990 I would not have thought to include the big hill climb and the Boulder climb at the Oak Tree and other random tight trails I led him down. I was expecting him to cry uncle at some point but at every stop his response was "this is great"! Or something to that effect. So on we went.

Nice meeting you guys - I'll try to be on time next time.

Kudos indeed to Gavin didn't get to ride with you all, but watched him made the hill climb like it was nothing :). I had no idea a 990 could do that.

Thanks again guys! Awesome ride with awesome company.

Fyi, decided to go up kernan from crossroads on my way home (I thought I wanted more, maybe wasn't a great idea haha) and my phone hopped out somewhere between crossroads and Pine Valley. If you happen across it, great, if not, oh well. Needed a new one anyway.

Great ride! AND Playing with the rattler was an extra bonus.