Sign in to follow this  
downs

Big Bike Camping north of Ramona Ride Palomar Sat

Going to be at the following spot camping tonight with a couple of buddies from work. Will be on the Big HMMVeestrom. Wake up tomorrow morning and head down and over to Mesa Grande and up Palomar via Nate Harrison. Have a coke at the top watch bikes for a few minutes then heading home after that.

Just throwing it out there if anyone is bored this weekend. GPS Coords 33.1569922,-116.8093358

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//33.1569922,-116.8093358/@33.157302,-116.8100385,162m/data=!3m1!1e3

What time you guys going be up there? I might cruise up for a sunset ride and have a beer with you, just depends on when you'll be there.

Wish I would have known earlier. I would have at least joined your ride up Nate. Have a good trip.

Party point. 2 late for me to get organized for camping.

Were here now. Watchin Fury on a laptop. Going to walk up to the forest service repeater tower for sunset.

Have fun. I'm stuck with the kids until my wife gets home. If you here a big bike blazing up the hill in the dark tonight, no be scared, it's probably just The Oracle...or maybe a serial killer.