Sign in to follow this  
motowire

Checking in from Vista

Hey I'm Ben from Vista. Longtime lurker, first time poster. My ever evolving garage currently houses an almost-plated KX500 and an XR80. My previous dualsport was a YZ250 and I've had various XR's and minis over the years too. I don't ride much right now as I'm still fairly fresh out of another ACL rebuild.

As part of my previous occupation I was around dirtbikes a lot for 12yrs, particularly electrical systems. I'm married and have two daughters who like to twist the throttle also.

Hey I'm Ben from Vista. Longtime lurker, first time poster. My ever evolving garage currently houses an almost-plated KX500 and an XR80. My previous dualsport was a YZ250 and I've had various XR's and minis over the years too. I don't ride much right now as I'm still fairly fresh out of another ACL rebuild.

As part of my previous occupation I was around dirtbikes a lot for 12yrs, particularly electrical systems. I'm married and have two daughters who like to twist the throttle also.

This sounds interesting. I'm sure more than a few of us would like some details on this build.

Welcome to the board.

If folks are interested I'd be happy to share what I did to the old KX5. Is there a forum appropriate for bike build threads?

Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing a plated big smoker around. See you on the trail.