looking to do a ride... any ride... 3/4 day in the saddle, ranging from black diamond singletrack to a long ride up pavement to Julian or something (different horses for different courses)... anybody want to ride?

Amend it to no plate needed, beat the crap out of Matt, and I might be in. No promises.

Matt...the only way I'm going to beat the crap out of you, if for you to give me a 10 minute head start, then ambush you on the trail. watch this space for updates

Lurking on this one. I'm a last minute guy but Friday is my day off so I'm a strong definite maybe.

And...I had a bunch of things to do today...new brakes and seat pad on the DRZ; hook up the headlight on the drz; new seat install on the KLR; trim the bouganvillia; clean the pool;....except...I found a backed up septic system this morning. SO...Friday is still a remote possibility but I'm not guaranteeing anything. If somebody wants to take over this ride lead; go for it........3:30 is too late for me, though

I may have a coworker interested.

Cleaning the pool sounds like a lot more fun than riding a dirt bike.

Looks like my coworker and I are going, if it us just us, we will probably go to Corral Canyon, since I have been there once before. I have only seen what Bob showed me that day, so everything else will be exploring.

Matt... please keep updating this... I am more than happy to join you if I can. Just post the times and locations

We might do Lark. We are looking to leave Carlsbad around 8:30, so we should arrive around 10:30

We will plan on Lark, then. I have never been. PM me for contact details.

PM sent.... I'll be at the day use area before 10:30 on my DRZ. My seat recovering job got preempted by septic repair, and my grip replacement got replaced by pool cleaning, but I should have some sort of bike available to ride.

Matt; co-worker is a good rider I assume? I can lead you guys around for a while, and if I can't keep up, I'll bring you to an area where you guys can work on your rockclimbing skills

PM sent.... I'll be at the day use area before 10:30 on my DRZ. My seat recovering job got preempted by septic repair, and my grip replacement got replaced by pool cleaning, but I should have some sort of bike available to ride.

Matt; co-worker is a good rider I assume? I can lead you guys around for a while, and if I can't keep up, I'll bring you to an area where you guys can work on your rockclimbing skills

Pseudohumility

I have only ridden with him once, briefly, a couple of weeks ago. I think he will be fine.

We can all work on our rockclimbing skills.

I'd like to join you guys. I'll be by the tree ( I think that is the Day Use Area ) by 10:00ish ready to go at 10:30.