Seems like bikeslut and Axel may be riding with me this sunday.I will be able to ride 3 or 4 hours max. Start at 8:00 at aquatica or sleep train amphitheater ,same place,off 805 and main street in chula vista. This should be A intermediate ride.Same disclaimer as usual.water tubes tools, ride at your own pace etc.

I am not going today. Too much rain here at my house.

What's an "advanced intermediate ride"...trying to scare me? Axel doesn't think he can wake up that early, but we have to leave by 230 for a work event, so, he better get up! Anybody else?

Ja ja!

I will be there, can't wait for the hill up from the adobe house we went down last week!

Seth come on, this will be great!

Advance intermediate ride.....ill sit this one out. Have fun guys.

Rob... just more of the same stuff you already rode...

I will be there, can't wait for the hill up from the adobe house we went down last week!

eewww...

Ja ja!

Last I heard you couldn't ride this weekend... But I get it, bikeslut is just that irresistible.

I'd have to leave my house at 5:30 AM to be able to roll at 7 am. Naw. Next time!

was going to try to jump in on this one since it is in my hood, but better try to join the julian noob ride since it will be my first ride out with this group and that bike! i'll keep an eye out for the otay noob ride, dying to go on that now! have fun!

I will probably not ride all the way over to the other side of the mountain this sunday.I will be riding some different areas in the valley that we skipped last week .I will try to find stuff that will keep you entertained. I am old fat and slow,also out of shape now that I have been working A desk job for 3 months. My stock fuel tank was close to empty last week after only 75 miles or so.Guess I need to get A bigger tank or carry gas.

I am old fat and slow,also out of shape now that I have been working A desk job for 3 months.

this is "advanced intermediate ride"? then i'm screwed!

If thats the case im a maybe. Rick let me know if you think otherwise.

If thats the case im a maybe. Rick let me know if you think otherwise.

I think you should go. There may be some hill climbs you skip.similar to last week.

Ok I will be at the trailhead across from sleep train amphitheater /aquatica waterpark at 8:00 am.If you are trucking there I have noticed no parking signs in the dirt lot there.parking on the street at south bay motorsports has worked out before.Maybe next time Paul.

Out. Still sick with The Crud.

seriously?!?!?! You should see the vet

Shut up or I'm going to lose my distemper.

Ok I will be at the trailhead across from sleep train amphitheater /aquatica waterpark at 8:00 am.If you are trucking there I have noticed no parking signs in the dirt lot there.parking on the street at south bay motorsports has worked out before.Maybe next time Paul.

Might be some rain tomorrow.Less dust.

Rick, what kind of riding is down there in Otay? Hills? Single/Double Track? Fireroads? I've never ridden down there.

And what are you guys thinking for mileage? I've only got the stock tank but can carry fuel.