Jcolombotos

Feeling like baja presidents weekend ? Feb 14-16th.

Thinking of heading back down to Baja either Friday 13th or Sat. Feb14 returning Monday the 16th .... using Arnie supplied (thanks Arnie) tracks and making it to Mikes this time during daylight vs nightime lol

Routes flexible .

Best,

Jim

510 697-6300

Would love to go if wife cleares me for valentines day.

Looks like me and my buddy Aaron are going to add a day..

Leaving early thursday morning from the bay area.

For some reason Im hell bent on making it to Puerto Nuevo for some lobster thursday night, guess Im hungry lol

Taking a look around the web now for some entertaining routes to and from Coyote Cals.

Jim

Count me in. Lobster sounds good too. I have a friend that lives 1/4 mile from puerto Nuevo, I can ask if we can crash there?

Bikes (KTM 500's) are going in the back of my cruise control, heated seats, air conditioned, truck.......sorry to disappoint lol

Jim, what email address would you like me to send tracks to?

V-Dog, are you planning to ride from Santo Tomas into Cals or another option? Do you have many tracks for trails south of Cals along the coastal bluffs/hills?

I really don't think I can make this ride. I'd be a miracle if I could pull off a 2 day bomb to Cals and back. I really am itching to get a baja beach ride in asap however!!

I was trying to leave it up to Jim; I don't have a Tonna tracks and I'm not sure what he has yet. I'm going to load all my tracks tomorrow after maintain my bike and see what it looks like. I do have a couple more Baja rides on the schedule.

jcolombotos at yahoo dot com

sorry been trying to wrap up with work , i have enough tracks to get us lost somewhere ,

coast ride trails set

cals to msr set

from there thinking LH or San Felipe or Cocos , which my be a bit far south just thinking out loud.

Loading up tonight , we may head down 5 and stay at harris ranch tonight ......meet up in Puetro Nuevo Thursday night friday morning?

J

Lets meet for dinner thursday night puerto nuevo. Please pick a time and resturant...my phone does not work in mexico yet.

I was trying to leave it up to Jim; I don't have a Tonna tracks and I'm not sure what he has yet. I'm going to load all my tracks tomorrow after maintain my bike and see what it looks like. I do have a couple more Baja rides on the schedule.

leaving things up to me..... never a good idea lol..... kind of a wing it guy , hence, night riding to mikes. I did just purchase one of those space blanket dodads lol

V dog!

We are in PN !

Leaving in 20 min

If you miss us do u want to meet at coyote cals ?

Or just leave a voice mail .

Jim