Rode today doing some testing of the new Chinese radiators and 3rd times a charm fork work. The bike seemingly held up, no apparent leaks....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But she was flaring out like a bugger today. ARGH!!!

Did some semi-tight stuff, tight stuff, rocky stuff and open stuff. The video is simple, but I'm not editing the other 1 hour plus of footage with the more interesting stuff. Just happened to have the 6 minuter segment on it's own and so here it be for the sake of a ride report.

The weather was awesome between 11 and 1pm

For the first few seconds, I couldn't tell where you were...but the first rock pile looked familiar after that. :ph34r:

So how are the Chinese radiators. One of mine has a huge rock dent and I need more cooling ability on my RMZ450.

Ken, this was the first run. All I can say is no leaks. They are cheap definitely, i.e., not made (welding is horrible) as well as the stock rads on the Husky. But at $90 for a pair and tons of reviews on CafeHusky and other enduro rider sites giving them props, I had to give it a go over the $400 for stock. Definitely would not run them without rad braces, but even then you should be alert on taking hits. Not to say you shouldn't do the same with stock rads, you should.

These rads are deeper and they look like they would have more capacity, but when I refilled with the Evans I took out of the other rads, they did not need more fluid. My guess is the tubes are slightly thinner so things work about to about even between stock and these for capacity.

Found out why she was flaring out so much. Rode Sat. and lost my clutch. Farging slave failed again. Need to rethink parts as the prior fix did not last very long.