carguy

Celebration of Life for Tree 10/16 -2pm

I plan on riding in....am I going to be the only guy in off road gear? Those riding in....what are you wearing?

same dilemma.

I have a long ride and I dont normally ride the streets so not up on the full street gear. I dont want to look out of place or seem disrespectful.. Probably going to be hot as well!

It is not disrespectful to wear riding gear. Showing up is how to respect Linda and the kids for our lost riding brother.

Of course I finally get a job and I have to work until 3 today. If you end up gathering somewhere afterward, will someone please post or pm me and I'll hop on a bike and come join you?? Thanks!

I will be leaving from work here in Santa Ana...95 miles...To El Cajon...It will be good to see everyone.

I don't think I can get there much before 2pm....so if anyone gets there early can u see where we can park the bikes near the entrance somewhere please ?

I talked to Pat at the church and he said we should be able to park in one area.

It was a nice ceremony. Lots of food and mingling after. Afterwards some of the SDAR crew headed over to the local brewery and celebrated life with a cold one. Nice to see some people I have not seen in a while.

Ditto It was great to get togeather with everyone. You just never know what will happen to us in the future. It was good to meet up with the SDAR crew ,Rev 5, Sondra,Ken,Steve.Jon,Mike ,Randy Carguy,Brad and Wife ,Tracy and I know I am forgeting some one . Please chime up . We had a verry good Happy Hour !

I agree it was a nice touching ceremony for a really great guy. I didn't take many pics.

May he Brap...on in Heaven with Dana and Ken (Baja Turtle). It has been hard year to say good-bye to such young, vital, spirited and adventurous friends.

post-13968-0-77813900-1413518215_thumb.j

post-13968-0-58983800-1413518398_thumb.j

The sign-in book was very cool, a tree and you put you finger imprint and signed your name.

post-13968-0-55779600-1413518269_thumb.j

Helmet head

Tree, you are dearly missed!

Nice service, dam he was young, his daughter really got to me. Oh but for the grace of God there I go.

Thank your lucky stars when you wake up this side of the flowers everyday.

Missed the after service salutations, darn!

It was a nice ceremony. Lots of food and mingling after. Afterwards some of the SDAR crew headed over to the local brewery and celebrated life with a cold one. Nice to see some people I have not seen in a while.

X2 ...Perfectly said.

It was a touching ceremony...a lot of people there. Good to see some of our SDAR family there.

I spoke with Tree's wife Linda about planting a free at Butterfield....she loved the idea and wants to be there. We will get her input on the type of tree also.

Was good having a beer with you all for Tree after the ceremony.