Fargoin

McCain Monday 9/8 morning

Just checked the weather, looks like it's getting some rain out there. Ocotillo and Anza B are getting it pretty good right now. It's going to be nice out at McCain tomorrow.

kind of lurking on this....... What time are you going out?

oops..... 930am.

I forgot about taking the little guy to school

I can do anytime. I may head out tonight and camp. Let me know what works for you and we'll make it happen

Lurking also. Don't think it would be crowded but what vehicle(s) should I be looking for?

Dont think im going to camp tonight but still undecided. I will be in a black tacoma w/a shell. See you guys in the am.

I might blast out there on my bike in the morning just for fun. Do a lap or 2 and head back. I've been wanting to hit it there again, and they've been getting some rain for the last couple days. It should be awesome.

Damnit, if it weren't for me getting Freddie Krueger on my hand last night with some glass I would be in given the potential for rain. I'll have to keep you Monday riders in mind for future dates.

P.s. Based on the weather report, Tuesday is the best potential for moistened tracks. Either way, pretty good temps out there right now.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.721451081192411&lon=-116.27105712890625&site=sgx&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en#.VA0kpIm9LCQ

Ouch, just saw where this is.. WAY too far for me.. I might be heading to Black Mountain/Mesa in the AM since its closer.

Anyways, on topic..

Is McCain a noob friendly area?

Thanks

Matt

Yes McC has a variety

Sweet, good to hear. Maybe once I get a truck I can make it down.. Doesn't sound like fun to ride from up here down there on the bike tho..

Have a good time guys!

Matt

All the rain clouds headed out that way over the weekend.

Camped at secret spot over the highway At the corral canyon ohv area all weekend .

light rain Friday and Sunday morning..:)

Dirt and sand was perfect.

Have a great time be safe.