Got out to McC at 5:40 in the am to have the place to myself. Around 6:30 Rev5 dropped in and then Bobslut and his student, and then xr650lnoob and his bro. Later on a small group of SDAR nudes and a trials rider along with a few or so others. Nice weather out there today. A little warm in gear at the staging area, but nice when moving. The clouds stayed keeping things nice as well as a little breeze helping out.

I took some falls, I think in part to getting little sleep the night before and being off the bike for a while, but all is well enough. I'll post some pics/vids later.

Thanks for the awesome ride. I had a blast. Lets do it again soon.

Depending on who was "nude" you may not want to look at those pics!

:lmaosmiley:

I rolled in about 10:45 but missed the nudes. :ohno02: There were a bunch of vehicles around the tree and riders started returning as I was getting ready for my ride. I rode for about 3 hours and never saw anyone on the trails. When I got back to the truck the place was deserted.

Nope, no rain. It sure looked and felt like it wanted to.

Hey this section is for ......blah, blah blah blah blah......AND PHOTOS!!!!!

Bruised muscle inner lf knee (how could I forget my braces-doh), hopefully just a bruised shoulder at end of rt clavicle. A little stiff in the neck, I'll live. For some reason when I roll out at 4am (lack of sleep) something always plays out wrong on the ride. Usually that means having a hard time keeping things upright. This time is was a little worse than that. I guess early roll time, being out of the game for 2months and a stiffer suspension setup was the trifecta to my crashecta.

Creatures seen by my eyes:

Owl

Couple of other semi-large bird of prey

Coyote

Dozen rabbit

Black widow

Some 2 to 3 times larger than a black widow spider that was white and brown striped

Dudes in underwear

Herd of huskies (5)

Sasquatch

Cool! So the video didn't get erased. Can you post it on youtube? Thanks tumble bro

Well, it's a rare moment that I'll get out here before those people who live a stone's throw away, but even more rare that I get there before the rise of the morning spark.

Cool! So the video didn't get erased. Can you post it on youtube? Thanks tumble bro

No and yes. I'll look at it again, but not much to see. I turned the camera off literally a second or two before your rock climb and it didn't turn back on it time. I do have you climbing the rock/sand hill. Nothing entertaining, but I'll send it to you. Pm me your info.

Good to see you made it out, Logroller! I'm ready to hit it again very soon. Troubleshooting a few last issues from the tear-down/rebuild, but should be up and running by midweek. Chompin' at the bit to get back out! Will be in touch...

Good to see you made it out, Logroller! I'm ready to hit it again very soon. Troubleshooting a few last issues from the tear-down/rebuild, but should be up and running by midweek. Chompin' at the bit to get back out! Will be in touch...

I was wondering where you've been. I thought you had lady infatuation, but what about your human girlfriend. Heeeeeeeeeeeehaw.

It too took me a long time to get my bike back up. Had her teared down for 2 months. Suspension was out at least a month and then finding time to clean and put her back in to one piece was a challenge. Still need to replace the sprockets, chain, chain rear roller, brake fluid, lube cables, replace all fuel lines, replace manifold, replace front wheel bearings, play with rear brake pedal position, get some new shrouds, and I'm sure more. But yeah, at least she's currently rideable. But after yesterday's down, I need to do a one over.

No ride next week, house showing the rental property.

Maybe in two weeks, pending temps.

Good to read word from you Chad.

edited and added a few more pics to the rock climb post

I SEE YOU CALI, OR IS THAT, I SEE ME? OR IS IT I SEE ME, SEEING ME, SEEING CALI.

NAH, I SEE A STORM TROOPER.

post-15129-0-94914000-1406577141.png

I didn't even catch what you were referring to, until I reread my post. To my defense, and there was more than one typo, I was tired and bonked my head yesterday.

At yeast, rats me rory and eyes stickang two et.

I didn't even catch what you were referring to, until I reread my post. To my defense, and there was more than one typo, I was tired and bonked my head yesterday.

At yeast, rats me rory and eyes stickang two et.

Hahaha Nice!

I will be out soon.... need to get some of that again....and theres lots more and lots more technical/uglier/challenging to work through. nice ride Red Husky crew!! ( I was reffering to the viddys at Tumblebro's YouTube)

Robert, I saw your reply to a vid for Larry's drop off. I've never taken it, but ponder it every time I go by it. Seems like a rough landing.

P.S. "Tumble Bro"

P.S. "Tumble Bro"

There's some boring viddys in there as most of them are unedited or camera time of not much. But there's a few gems in the rough.

Robert, I saw your reply to a vid for Larry's drop off. I've never taken it, but ponder it every time I go by it. Seems like a rough landing.

Ive done it a few times, if you power off it its a smooth landing..and yes you need to be aware of the boulder on the left side of the landing zone...if you balk and do a vert drop its a suspension test.......and knee, ankle,wrist etc etc test. You best have lots of forward motion and be hard on the gas when you land. After doing it a few time I swore off it, risk/pain(and my sizable mass) vs fun factor wasnt adding up. But I keep looking to ride off those rocks along the left of the bypass loop.

Ive done it a few times, if you power off it its a smooth landing..and yes you need to be aware of the boulder on the left side of the landing zone...if you balk and do a vert drop its a suspension test.......and knee, ankle,wrist etc etc test. You best have lots of forward motion and be hard on the gas when you land. After doing it a few time I swore off it, risk/pain(and my sizable mass) vs fun factor wasnt adding up. But I keep looking to ride off those rocks along the left of the bypass loop.

All of my thoughts to a tee on that rock drop.