Prefer early... DS, or true dirt. i'm plated on a DRZ, or KLR depending on the ride... 4 hours or so, early morning

Bob-pine valley? Is champ riding these days? Park at the school early and ride in to corral?

Bob-pine valley? Is champ riding these days? Park at the school early and ride in to corral?

I'm going to call him. That, or if he's in, maybe Bear Valley to meet up with him and Campo hidden trails as an option.

Going to dinner. I'll post up later when I get back.

I'm in for Corral canyon, no plate. What time.

Lurking… waiting on final details of wifes lunch date with a friend in town. But looking positive.

-Blake

Blake- we'll probably be back in time for lunch...not an early lunch.but a normal lunch

I'm in. See you at crossroads at 7. Definitely need to be back at the vehicles and loading up NLT 1100 or my wife may kill me.

-Blake

I'm not a definite, but don't let it stop you...i'm in the midst of a coughing fit from lung congestion. I'll set my alarm anyway

You missed a good one Bob. Ozzy put Blake and I through a good test of our skills.

Single track hell. Or heaven.

Kenny

I'm glad y'all still went...I was up coughing all night, then threw out my back as I started loading up...ggrrr

"You missed a good one Bob. Ozzy put Blake and I through a good test of our skills.

Single track hell. Or heaven.

Kenny"

Ozzie!! Nice!! Keeping the Rep Alive!!..........Kenny no matter what it's always going to be Single Track Heaven...