Found this on Facebook and loved it so much I wanted to share. No idea who or where but it lifts my soul.

post-15619-0-31103900-1401400889_thumb.j

That is a 1000+ words there.

Could be Utah or Arizona. But it could also be anywhere in the world. DRZs are sold on every continent.

True. And that DRZ might have been placed by helicopter.

They've been known to do that.

In my mind I've decided it's ThumperBob and he's letting me know the view's spectacular if I can hang through the climb to the top-metaphorically and literally!

That is a 1000+ words there.

Could be Utah or Arizona. But it could also be anywhere in the world. DRZs are sold on every continent.

I agree. Awesome pic and could be Utah, Arizona, Australia etc. Tdublady, check out Crawdaddy's CORE Bar 10 Ranch ride reports.

True. And that DRZ might have been placed by helicopter.

They've been known to do that.

Now now, let us not forget that the helicopter ride was squarely the fault of poor judgement and severe lack of conditioning and riding skill by the owner of said DRZ. He is squarely to blame for that incident, not the world-beating DRZ!

But... let's say a bike was placed there by other means: possibly by a U-Haul truck or maybe in the back of my truck or potentially in the back of a thief's truck or even being towed by a black KLR through Utah or (well you get the point), the onus of responsibility on who is to blame becomes a somewhat convoluted.

:torch:

Top of the World, Moab, Utah

singletracks_1.jpg

Moab is filled with massive views from cliffs that soar hundreds of feet into the air, but the views from the Top of the World trail, with the desert below and the oftentimes snow-covered La Sals in the background, may be some of the best that the area has to offer. -mtbgreg1

http://www.singletracks.com/blog/mtb-trails/20-of-the-most-scenic-mountain-bike-trails-in-the-western-usa-vote-for-your-favorite/