Roasty

San Diego Native, New to Adventure Riding

Welcome back. Take my advise...jump in on some rides, meet some of the members, and have some fun riding. Having kids is the best thing in the world, but getting out once in a while and doing something for yourself is good for you and the family.

Welcome back i have a 3 month old and to keep my sanity atleast get out to otay once a week or every other week for quick rip and beer then every month for overnight or all day much needed. See ya out there

Right on fellas! I couldn't agree more with everything that you guys said!

I've already signed up for the Corral Canyon Maintenance and Ride (4-30). I'm hoping to get in some other group rides before then. At the moment, I'm wrapping up some upgrades on the KLR. Hope to have her ready for the weekend.

Congrats on the new member of your family. Delays in riding is part of life. SDAR will always be here. Glad you came back and did not give it up!

Welcome back. Take my advise...jump in on some rides, meet some of the members, and have some fun riding. Having kids is the best thing in the world, but getting out once in a while and doing something for yourself is good for you and the family.

Welcome back i have a 3 month old and to keep my sanity atleast get out to otay once a week or every other week for quick rip and beer then every month for overnight or all day much needed. See ya out there