zancat

Red Sticker / Green Sticker

Hi All,

Is there a list somewhere of what MC models are red stickers and what models are green sticker?

Zancat

Anything that is street legal is green stickerable. Everything that is a 2002 model or earlier is green stickerable. Any 2003 or later model designed for closed course competition is not....so all motocross bikes are not, and most cross country models are not, all two strokes are not. That leaves little else, except for maybe a few EPA approved trail bikes, most of which are built for entry level riders or kids.

For the Gun Sight Brand (Husqvarna)

All the new Austrian FE series Husqvarna models are green sticker competition ready enduro/xc/offroad race bikes. (FE=Four Stroke Enduro)(with minimal race prep).

All the former Italian TE series Husqvarna models are green sticker/street legal competition ready (with more race prep) enduro/xc/offroad race bikes.

Anything that is street legal is green stickerable. Everything that is a 2002 model or earlier is green stickerable. Any 2003 or later model designed for closed course competition is not....so all motocross bikes are not, and most cross country models are not, all two strokes are not. That leaves little else, except for maybe a few EPA approved trail bikes, most of which are built for entry level riders or kids.

So I can make a Yamaha TT600 from 1984 street legal with lights, blinker Battery and all this stuff. That would be a positive information for me.

So I can make a Yamaha TT600 from 1984 street legal with lights, blinker Battery and all this stuff. That would be a positive information for me.

Not sure, The two green sticker bikes that I made street legal in 1990 and 2006, both can't be made street legal today.

In Europe the TT600 is street legal and there need to be for Enduro Competition. I guess I have to wait til I have the bike running and together, than give it a try, if not im make a XT600 out of them.