Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

superstition 11/3-11/4

some friends from another offroad forum called me and invited me out to superstition this coming weekend. Unfortuneately I don't have my offroad truck anymore, so I'm going out there with a buddy and doing the dirt bike thing.

We'll be camping Saturday night but if you wanted a day trip that would be all good too. We'll arrive at 10am Saturday and will ride most of Saturday if anyone wants to come. We will try and stick on the hard pack trails but might make our way to sand dam for some entertainment. Come out for the day or camp with us and BBQ and imbibe. ;)

We will meet at the begining of wheeler road and huff at 10am Saturday morning and will hang out there and wait for others for 15-20mins. HERE: MEETING SPOT

Time changed to 10AM so we can get an earlier start. See you there Alex.

Oh fud, my plans have started to fall apart, so maybe I will join you. The TE is lonesome for some dirt. It is just a reallly looong drive out there, but I will try to make it. Is it going to be all dirt?

Oh fud, my plans have started to fall apart, so maybe I will join you. The TE is lonesome for some dirt. It is just a reallly looong drive out there, but I will try to make it. Is it going to be all dirt?

Yes, all dirt, see you :boast:

great ride and BBQ+beer on me, thats as much motivation as I can give you. Hope to see you there, the more riders the better!

if anyone is running late or needs to get ahold of us they can call me(should have service upon arrival at 10)

619-990-0843