Not 100% back but I wasn't 100% when I left. All iz good.

Took an easy spinner today. Some Rd; some trails, all fun. I gotta get back into Slut stomp'n shape. Not only that; since I'm out tha loop I see a lotta new faces here on the site. I gotta get my weak ars sorted out with names pop'n up like the "B-Town Mangler"!

It's cool... I'll have my WarFace engaged soon enough. For now I'm still a weak sauce one legged bastard but after May It's on like the Donky Kongs. (For all you new Metro types that was once a cool saying) I'm going all throw-back.

Todays stats...

Started out in Santuckey, cruised to the APine and over the grade. Bucky Spring into Corral and around the outer FR loop. Down the Spur; up Kernan and back home.

Saw 2 fires burning off in the distance. Also saw 3 either sheriff or BP on patrol at CC riding new KTMS. They were jealous of my sweet rig for sure.

That's about the story.

I'll be lurking again soon suckas.

post-14596-0-15156500-1393391463_thumb.j

post-14596-0-71517800-1393391604_thumb.j

post-14596-0-98566200-1393391702_thumb.j

...And just when things were starting to seem normal around here!

Welcome back! Are you still running or did you complete your race? Iran? TAT?

Lurking the DV ride, spending billions in prep for TAT, 50 miler PCT race in May.

'bout sums things up for this kid.

Hey Vic, glad your back in the saddle. Spotted you yesterday cruzin' down Alpine Blvd., that camo paint job is hard to miss on the pavement.

fly low schweeet chariot.........BS quote "there goes the neighborhood".

Like Deep Digger Dan* say's "Get IN!!!"

* my fave youtube/facebookian metal/treasure detecting very entertaining Yorkie.

Hey Vic, glad your back in the saddle. Spotted you yesterday cruzin' down Alpine Blvd., that camo paint job is hard to miss on the pavement.

Yeah, I'm out of my element on the tarmac. I need to make a quick release yellow line that I can just throw on when I come off the dirt.

I think I saw you too....

Did you quickly turn your head as to not make eye contact so you wouldn't be shamed by your friends for acknowledging that you knew me????

Wait, no.. It was more of the "Hey the Circus is in town look"

(kidding)

Just happy to be oootn a'boot. (Canadian 'eh)

fly low schweeet chariot.........BS quote "there goes the neighborhood".

Like Deep Digger Dan* say's "Get IN!!!"

* my fave youtube/facebookian metal/treasure detecting very entertaining Yorkie.

You justa crazy JarHead (that rides fast)

Great to see ya back on 2 wheels!!!!! Just wondering though.... what's that is on your clutch cover?

Kinda looks like it was cut out of a steel drum. Ya know...like they play in Jamaica.

Just asking' :coolio:

Curious minds always looking to the rippa for guidance.

Peace..

Hoooodeehoooooooo

xxxxx Just wondering though.... what's that is on your clutch cover?

Kinda looks like it was cut out of a steel drum. Ya know...like they play in Jamaica.

xxxxx

I will bet its just simple doubler/protection piece, glued/epoxied onto the clutch cover. I used to have Carbon Fiber version of that on my KTM250EXC.

Sickness am I on the right track?

xxxxx Just wondering though.... what's that is on your clutch cover?

xxxxx

I will bet its just simple doubler/protection piece, glued/epoxied onto the clutch cover. I used to have Carbon Fiber version of that on my KTM250EXC.

Sickness am I on the right track?

You're spot on Rob however he was taking an undercover jab at me cause the one I made looks like a beat up New York trash can lid and the one he Fab 'ed looks like it could sell for $100 bucks in the KTM hardparts catalog. It's all fun and games till the Hippie gets cranky. Don't tell, I've been giving him all sorts of BAD advice on carb setup. He'll be pushing that thing home on his next ride! LOL

what's wrong with a NYC trash can lid? Oscar the grouch was always safe behind his.

Oscar-can.png

hey this thread is HOT!!! woo hooo the sickness must include a fever.

Where you been? I'm looking for a riding buddy for a last minute road trip. Your kind of twisted adventuring is just what I'm looking for.

Good to see you back, VIC!