Guest Crusty

Awesome vids of Barcia's Whip of the night.

I see why Barcia would be pissed.

Really? This goes back several weeks when Barcia started this crap. There's bad blood between both of them. AMA is reviewing that whip for possible penalty. At the very least it's rumored he will get a warning. It's a dangerous move and not very smart by Barcia.

I see why Barcia would be pissed.

Barcia? I didn't watch the linked video, but assume it's when he stuffed roczen in the corner, then whipped him on the triple?

Barcia should be pissed. Ken is 2 place in points and Barcha is 7 th . Time for him to step it up a notch .

For the record; pushing somebody high in the corners is part of racing

Tomac in the heat race SLAMMED into somebody, but in his defense, the hittee did kind of cut the corner tight

The roczen/barcia corner stuffs weren't THAT bad, but that whip couldve ended somebody's season

But face it; that's why he has that nick name...

Guest Crusty

Barcia should be pissed. Ken is 2 place in points and Barcha is 7 th . Time for him to step it up a notch .

The whip was part of the pass, racing is dangerous.

This season even Dungey, has realized he needs to ride aggressively just to get on the podium.

I was starting to like KR. but I have seen him cry before.crying_anim02.gif

A little early in the season to celebrate a points lead, "REED".

RESPECT is what makes good tight racing. I don't follow mx racing but racing is racing. Whip victim dude completely used the other guy as a berm, I would be pissed if I were him and when you're out there racing and full of adrenalin fighting for every inch ya tend to get a little worked up. I thought that whip was the shiz! Do the talking on the track, you pull a dirty move on a racetrack, you now have a target on your back, if you don't push back your gunna get pushed over. :coolio: The key is to be a clean racer so that you NEVER start it, if the officials won't do anything about it you silently give what's coming to the dirty racer. :ph34r:

There's more to this story. The stuff in the turn is Roczen retaliating for last week from Barcia. This stuff has been going on for awhile. The whop put everyone around Barcia in serous harms way. Not cool. AMA is looking at it this week.