Guest Crusty

Privateer W.P. # 40 AWESOME heat race!

Guest Crusty

Heck ya.coolio.gif

So great to see Pro Rides Weston Peick Owning Dungey, in the heat race.

Too bad season standings aren't based on heat races...what's your issue with dungey?

He has shown to be a fast, respectful racer...seriously; it gets old

Barcia made the podium; riding very aggressively

Update!

KTM rider Dungey owns Honda rider Bacia when it matters in the main event putting KTM ahead of Honda on the podium...BUT Stewart on his Suzuki having back to back wins is the real story....is he back?!

Guest Crusty

Update!

KTM rider Dungey owns Honda rider Bacia when it matters in the main event putting KTM ahead of Honda on the podium...BUT Stewart on his Suzuki having back to back wins is the real story....is he back?!

We will see, next week.

Good to finally see a Honda on the podium. Good race, Barcia has some skills but hopefully his aggressive riding skill doesn't backfire on him. Roczen wasn't too pleased in his post race interview.

Did anyone else notice that the top five finishers in the race were riders from five different manufacturers? That's good for the sport in my opinion.

Good to finally see a Honda on the podium. Good race, Barcia has some skills but hopefully his aggressive riding skill doesn't backfire on him. Roczen wasn't too pleased in his post race interview.

Did anyone else notice that the top five finishers in the race were riders from five different manufacturers? That's good for the sport in my opinion.

I agree with both points...Barcia said in the post-race interview he didn't know Roczen was there when he threw HIS BIGGEST WHIP OF THE NIGHT...right after he stuffed him in the corner

Of course he knew he was there...I think Barcia has always been aggressive, and sometimes crosses the line. If he whipped the front of Roczen's bike, it would've been ugly.

Roczen will probably have a meeting with his PR team, also. He came off a little whiney, to me.

Having all the manufacturers in the running IS good for the sport, but I still prefer the riders over the brands...just like on a trail ride. I don't care what you're riding.

I like the differences in styles; Stewart's "go for broke" and hit the triples (or quads) nobody else is doing, Villapoto grabbing a hole shot and checking out, Dungey patiently riding near the front ready to capitalize on another's mistake, Roczen taking what the track gives him, and Barcia riding hard.

Having all the manufacturers in the running IS good for the sport, but I still prefer the riders over the brands...just like on a trail ride. I don't care what you're riding.

True, I think if they were all put on the exact same bikes we'd have a very similar season.

True, I think if they were all put on the exact same bikes we'd have a very similar season.

In general, I agree with you. Sometimes, a certain bikes characteristics suit a certain riding style, but usually, it's the rider.

Also; you set up your bike for the parts of the track you want to excel @...a stiff fork is good for the huge landings, but not as good in sandy turns.

Guest Crusty

True, but last Saturday, when Steve's bike over heated on this easy trail,

I was reminded why I cheer more for the other colors.http://dualsport-sd....982#entry167982

1620541_10200453784106884_503578493_n.jpg

I was reminded why I cheer more for the other colors.http://dualsport-sd....982#entry167982

Steve's bike is not set up properly period!

He's comparing a kid-sized air-cooled play bike, with a race-bred hi-speed sled...takes them both to a rutted hill-fest and thinks he has all the answers

Simple is as simple does.

Guest Crusty

He's comparing a kid-sized air-cooled play bike, with a race-bred hi-speed sled...takes them both to a rutted hill-fest and thinks he has all the answers

LOL.heh.gifheh.gif

All my bikes work well there.coolio.gif

Just one reason why I cheer for other colors.

Why is this guy on the ground? Did he have a get off?

1392682857[/url]' post='168007']

Bikeslut, read your own sig line and quit playing with Crusty the Clown - he is trying to bring us down to his level....rolleyes.gif Next thing you know we will all be riding Hondas last great bike - QA50's biggrin.gif

Guest Crusty

Why is this guy on the ground? Did he have a get off?

No, they said Steve's bike over heated.

Maybe they just needed a break.wink.gif

So glad Weston was not hurt in the main.

Hope he puts his non factory ride on the box soon.