Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

Desert Dash help...Need Sandwich Frig taken to Dash

I am going to miss this years dash. Radiation therapy all this week and next week. They tell me only soft foods next week...I was only going to the dash this year to eat alot of the great food Friday, Saturday NCY lunch and the Saturday dinner. My back was operated on last Thursday..Radiation is shrinking the cancer spot that broke my back. Thats my update..

Any North County help??? I have 1 of our delivery trucks picking up frig at ADV Bums house Tuesday and will load it at my work Friday...It can be delivered Friday in North County or at my house in Escondido. I can strap it to a refer dolly if wanted.

This little frig that Ken is resting on in back of pickup.

ken_zpsb441c024.jpg

I am going to miss this years dash. Radiation therapy all this week and next week. They tell me only soft foods next week...I was only going to the dash this year to eat alot of the great food Friday, Saturday NCY lunch and the Saturday dinner. My back was operated on last Thursday..Radiation is shrinking the cancer spot that broke my back. Thats my update..

Any North County help??? I have 1 of our delivery trucks picking up frig at ADV Bums house Tuesday and will load it at my work Friday...It can be delivered Friday in North County or at my house in Escondido. I can strap it to a refer dolly if wanted.

ken_zpsb441c024.jpg

I plan on heading out there Thursday afternoon, can you have it back by then?

ken_zpsb441c024.jpg

I plan on heading out there Thursday afternoon, can you have it back by then?

We will see.

I could get it also. Thursday would be better for me also, but I could make Friday morning work if needed.

Chris

I could get it also. Thursday would be better for me also, but I could make Friday morning work if needed.

Chris

Schwinn,

You Slacker!!

Best of Luck, We are all with you buddy.. Let Chris know if you Need at beer covertly delivered to recovery zone.

friends.gifbye.gif

Darn the luck we will miss you, What about the scout and the wife? Do you need those taken to Butterfield too?

Darn the luck we will miss you, What about the scout and the wife? Do you need those taken to Butterfield too?

WOW....LOL

If I feel like I do now on Friday I am going to ride out on my Kawasaki Concourse. So far the radiation treatments have not burned the inside of my osaphagus like the doctors told me would happen. The radiation treatments have to pass thru my throat to get to my affected area in spine. Carguy said I can crash in his trailer.

KawasakiConcours3_zpsd00052e1.jpg

I am sure we can strap the fridge on the back seat.

Drag it on a dolley

Good, with those saddlebags it looks like you will have room for the blender and mudslide fixins.

Thank God you have a sense of humor, we will really miss you.

It is actually coming down to the wire for me and how my throat feels on Friday. Right now I am good to go. I have radiation all this week including Friday. I may just ride my street bike out and crash in Carguys traler and leave the Schwinn Inn at home.

P1010578.jpg