Ken S

New guy from Alpine

My name is Kenny. Live in Alpine. 45 years old. Just getting into riding again after 10 years off to make babies.

I have a 94 wr250 and a new 2014 RMZ450. Been riding pine valley and Mc Cain valley. Begininer to intermediate rider. Learning the single track deal.

Looking to meet others to ride with.

Weekend warrior only.

Welcome! A few Alpine folks here...racerbill, ozzie, mbab, wildwood, suspenders; probably more

Sundays are my preferred day to ride; I live in the "views" behind Albertsons

Intermediate pace and skill- Lark and jacumba arealso good areas

Sundays work for me. Were close,Im on Victoria. Is Lark the same as Mc Cain Valley riding area.

Lets go ride some time.

Welcome aboard. Yup, McCain = Lark. Missed today's ride out there but I bet it was great after the rain.

Don't hesitate to post up as many are just looking for a nudge to go ride.

Sundays work for me. Were close,Im on Victoria. Is Lark the same as Mc Cain Valley riding area.

Lets go ride some time.

I was just there today- McCain Lark is a great place to ride, as there is a lot of variety and challenges...if one type of trail doesn't work, we can always find another

I'm curious about the RMZ- looking for a track bike closer in size to my DRZ, in an effort to save my failing knee- the puny bikes are uncomfortable

Don't hesitate to post up as many are just looking for a nudge to go ride.

Welcome…..

I'm in Jamul not far from Alpine and easily nudged good.gif

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Lets go ride some time.

I was just there today- McCain Lark is a great place to ride, as there is a lot of variety and challenges...if one type of trail doesn't work, we can always find another

I'm curious about the RMZ- looking for a track bike closer in size to my DRZ, in an effort to save my failing knee- the puny bikes are uncomfortable

About the RMZ 450. I went to buy a WR 450 but wanted to screw me on the financing. I got 0 interest on the Suzuki.

I'm not a motocross rider. One piece at a time I'm turning into a trail bike.

Stock tank was 1.6 gal. Got a 3.2.

It's very squirlly in sand. Added a Scott's steering stabilizer.

Still need to have the suspension dialed in for my weight. I'm 270 lbs. front end is awesome but the rear is to soft, although is like riding a soft couch rite now.

Over all I love the bike. It's my first brand new bike. I love going out and not having to worrying about breaking down. Crashing is another story. I'm staying out of the dunes for awhile. Your welcome to try it out

Also it seems to fit me better than my buddies yz450. Starts first kick. Brakes awesome. Corners like a dream.

Also stock radiator cap was 1.1 psi. Blows water out single tracking. Went to a 1.6 psi cap. Seemed to fix that issue.

Next is a trails style rear tire.