Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

King of the Motos 2014 afternoon stage start Enduro Cody Webb

King of the Motos 2014 afternoon stage start Enduro Cody Webb King of the Hammers

www.youtube.com

Notice how Cody Webb was standing through the entire section and scooted right through? Notice that every rider that followed Cody Webb didn't?

:unsure:

I think he might know something the others don't.

I think he might know something the others don't.

no kidding. he makes it look like cake, then watching everyone else you realize how gnarly it really is.

"Hard Enduro" posted another video on facebook.

Cody Webb has won two times in a row. Reigning hard enduro champ Graham Jarvis placed third this year. I would love to see Cody Webb start running the hard enduro circuit and get a US compettitor in the mix with the Europeans.

Sd county Local kid rider racer (KTM) Noah Kepple P5!!!!!!!!!!!! Sd county local ZipTy Racing support rider Justin Morgan 11th OA!!!!!!!!!

PS Cody Webb does compete in the Euro brand hard enduros (Hell's Gate Italia for example)

That is some crazy stuff! Looks like even the Christini rider had his hands full.

Here is that video just embeded on the forum. Thanks for sharing PP. Did you see the Jed Haines video I posted? Between the motovan and his fuel injected yammie I thought you'd get a kick out of it. I thought for sure Dress4Less would have chimed in because Jed rides a W-freakin-R lol

These hard enduro guys are absolutely nuts. I'd break my wrists and bike even attempting any of that. I've been watching some GNCC races on RacerTV on youtube and those courses look tough (muddy, wet) but survivable. These hard enduro guys ride laps of death!

shorter "highlights" vid & interview with Cody Webb at the end