Looking for anyone down to do Mike's and who has good knowledge of the ride. I've done it once about 8 years ago and want a refresher. Obviously a weekend ride. Anybody down?

Guest Crusty

I want to turn right , head to the coast and stay in Ensenada.coolio.gif

Gonna be heading down next month but you would probably be bored silly. Gonna do an easy milk run down the Buffalo road (Compadre to many) to Ojos, slab a ways and catch the goat trail and up the main road into Mikes.

We will probably head down next month also if I get clearance from the Dr to ride again. Tentatively scheduled for the 22-23.

Honestly down for whatever. Riding a 450x AZ edition.

Would love to ride by Laguna Hansen.

Intermediate skill. But out of shape on the 150+ miler rides. So if anybody doesn't mind a tagalong I got the first round of coronas and tacos.

Pm me or reply. Out of Carlsbad.

Im interested ... so far the dates are Open.

Tree, will these dates work for you, if not what dates are you thinking? Just tell the Dr to say Yes :)

I feel good and I think the Dr will give me the ok so I'm planning on the 22 & 23 but the only thing that concerns me is it is the date of the desert dash and a week before the baja 250 so participation my be limited.

Guest Crusty

I feel good and I think the Dr will give me the ok so I'm planning on the 22 & 23 but the only thing that concerns me is it is the date of the desert dash and a week before the baja 250 so participation my be limited.

Bad weekend for me, we are headed to SF. on the 26th.

Come by for a drink, or 3...http://dualsport-sd....pe-250-whos-in/

1_400.jpg

Thinking about Feb 22 and 23. Could go a day earlier, Feb. 21

I got the clearance from my dr. I can go. Who else wants to make it happen? Feb 22 & 23 I could probably make an extra day by leaving on the 21st but then I would have to add in san Felipe an extra day just for mikes doesn't make sense.

I think Bubbagums was talking about going to the Pacific coast from Mikes. Or, maybe just two days on doing Mikes only.

Waiting on brother in law and nephew. Mikes and Coyote Cals is on the table. Heading to San Felipe on 2/28 for the race.

I'm in on the 22 & 23 to mikes. I have at least 4 guys who say they are going but that doesn't always work out so as long as I have one besides myself I'm there.

Gonna be heading down next month but you would probably be bored silly. Gonna do an easy milk run down the Buffalo road (Compadre to many) to Ojos, slab a ways and catch the goat trail and up the main road into Mikes.

I am more comfortable with an easy milk run... never been to Mikes or Coyote Cals. But let me know what you guys have in mind. Hook me up with some tracks as we get closer to the date.

To avoid the pre-run traffic as the race goes by mikes we are changing our ride to the weekend after the race March 8 & 9

I'm in on the 22 & 23 to mikes. I have at least 4 guys who say they are going but that doesn't always work out so as long as I have one besides myself I'm there.

1392342882[/url]' post='167814']

To avoid the pre-run traffic as the race goes by mikes we are changing our ride to the weekend after the race March 8 & 9

These dates are better for me, no Desert Dash clash - I may be in.