Goofy Footer

Death Valley ~ Spring ~ March 7-9, 2014

Waiting on the boss.

Springsteen says its time to rock! Hope to see you up there

She said 10 minutes a half an hour ago....we should make it by sunrise.

Getting ready to leave. Will be headed 15 to 395 to 190 solo. See yall around noon.

rode up through Trona and tried a bit of dirt. hit a deep bit of sand and went down. i appear to have broke my arm. very bummed out.

didn't gaff off the group, just got a little sidetracked. hope everyone had a great time.

rode up through Trona and tried a bit of dirt. hit a deep bit of sand and went down. i appear to have broke my arm. very bummed out.

didn't gaff off the group, just got a little sidetracked. hope everyone had a great time.

ouch... take pictures of the Xrays

Just got home after lunch with the fam. Big thanks to Mike for letting me ride his tr650 home and for hauling home the bimmer with the useless tires. Will update more later. Hope everyone gets home safe.

Tim

Made it home! Had a great time, thanks, all.

That top speed was trying to hang with Vanjoosten coming across the flats after Hunter Mountain.

13044519183_86de570b16_b.jpg

10011193_10151914526045047_131826435_n.j

I'm planning on riding my KLR up from San Diego. Would like to coordinate a group or tag along. I have Friday through Monday off. Anyone planning on riding up? I really want to spend the full Saturday and Sunday exploring DV.

I am planning to ride or bring the bike on the truck, also from crown point, san diego. If i take the truck I would be easier to take more luggage, If anyone else needs me to bring stuff up from san diego I will have extra room.

-Guido