HVYWT

20 min.

Walked in asked for

post-13832-093304000 1384986804_thumb.jp

Hers

post-13832-078663700 1384986813_thumb.jp

Mines

Walk out in 20 min. not 10 to 14 days later.

Oh yea as much ammo as you want...... :coolio:

Kind of weird carrying so if you get home and the pump pistol grip shotgun is inside the house with the bear you are not out of luck totally :angry2:

Yesterday there was a Buck with his 6 Does about 10 feet away and they didn't even care.

Another 2 bucks waiting for him turn his back so they could move in on his harem. <_<

Just up the hill another Buck with his 2 Does. Some others around also.

Walked in asked for

post-13832-093304000 1384986804_thumb.jp

Hers

post-13832-078663700 1384986813_thumb.jp

Mines

Walk out in 20 min. not 10 to 14 days later.

Oh yea as much ammo as you want...... :coolio:/>

Kind of weird carrying so if you get home and the pump pistol grip shotgun is inside the house with the bear you are not out of luck totally :angry2:/>

Yesterday there was a Buck with his 6 Does about 10 feet away and they didn't even care.

Another 2 bucks waiting for him turn his back so they could move in on his harem. <_</>

Just up the hill another Buck with his 2 Does. Some others around also.

Good choice going wirh Ruger :D

They are kind of pretty and they feel real good in the grip.

Went to Cabelas and it was like sharks feeding. The place is huge, Costco for outdoors.

Cool guns.....congrats !

But myself....I wouldn't post anything publicly about something like that....for all the world to see. But that's just me....to each his own

No waiting is how it should be and was back in the good ole days. I remember when Western Auto, Sears and even JC Pennys sold guns. Yep those days are gone with the wind. With todays technology, show your credentials and all upstanding citizens should be able to cash & carry.

Yet one more thing I miss about Texas. If you have your CHL there you didn't even get a phone in background check. You filled out the 4473 and walked out the door.

When I got orders out here I had to leave pretty much all my guns back in Texas. I only brought my GLOCK 17 with 10 round magazines, all the rest were Illegal in Cali :( Even my 5 shot Bolt Action Mosin Nagant is illegal here since it has a bayonet :/

Even my 5 shot Bolt Action Mosin Nagant is illegal here since it has a bayonet :/

Incorrect, the Mosin is legal. Almost every Big 5 sells them, it's a C&R rifle.