SCHWINN

Change is in the air.

Glad they caught it early Steve. Good luck with the treatments, let me know if there is anything I can do buddy.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts, prayers and positive thoughts.

I am still riding street bikes and beach cruisers. Tomorrow they drill me and take 2 biopsies from my back a T-6 and my buttocks. Lots of blood and 24 hr urine tests.

A old friend of mine and Arch Stantons brother from this site owns Sunfoods- Raw Food and Super Foods and they have dropped by my house with a huge care package of eating and living a cleaner life. And here is a plug....LOL

http://www.sunfood.com/

Thinking about you brother and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way...

Sorry to hear it, but glad you caught it early! As others have said, a big F U to cancer. Kick its ass Steve!!

So far this week I have had a very painful Bone Marrow Biopsy from my lower back area. Injected with some kind of nuclear fluid and then lye still for 40 minutes while they do a head to toe full skeleton X-Ray. Just opened up my back over the cancer are of the T-6 area and more Biopsy of that area. Thursday meetings on all their findings. Dec 6th Radiation Therapy. Did I mention CANCER SUCKS. Its only Wednesday.

So far this week I have had a very painful Bone Marrow Biopsy from my lower back area. Injected with some kind of nuclear fluid and then lye still for 40 minutes while they do a head to toe full skeleton X-Ray. Just opened up my back over the cancer are of the T-6 area and more Biopsy of that area. Thursday meetings on all their findings. Dec 6th Radiation Therapy. Did I mention CANCER SUCKS. Its only Wednesday.

Sorry to hear this. I hope it all works out and they find nothing. Pos thoughts and prayers for you.

You can do this brother and you know we all are here for support

I went to hang out with your dad today. We're all hoping for the best buddy!

Super Schwinn,

Feeling for you. Call if you want to talk. Tracy and I could be helpful. I am in the trench with you.