devimau

new member in san diego

Hi all, new member here looking to meet dirt riders,share rides and have fun.....

Current bikes are ktm 200 (single track weapon) and a klr650 for dual sport rides.

Thanks Randy for introducing me to this forum!

Good to see u here Mauro !

Mauro is a mechanic at GP Motorcycles and knows suspension really well.

Once my foot heals....look forward to riding with u !

Welcome to the club!

Just did a singletrack ride this morning, and doing a dual-sport this afternoon on the KLR

Lots of choices with those bikes

thanks to all......bikeslut, where are you heading to on the KLR?

I'd loved to be introduced to those choices :rolleyes:

Welcome to the group Mauro! I'm a relative noob and live in N County as well, San Marcos to be exact. We have a couple local areas to ride, and a small group that gets together fairly often up here.

thanks to all......bikeslut, where are you heading to on the KLR?

I'd loved to be introduced to those choices :rolleyes:/>

Sorry- just ran up Viejas Grade to 79, and Sunrise...79 back to Alpine

Welcome to the group Mauro! I'm a relative noob and live in N County as well, San Marcos to be exact. We have a couple local areas to ride, and a small group that gets together fairly often up here.

Will do.

Will do.

Dooh! My bad, thought I read you were in N County. Those little voices in my head keep messin with me.....

Dooh! My bad, thought I read you were in N County. Those little voices in my head keep messin with me.....

cool beans Cl, I'm 25 min away from san marcos so I can join you guys anytime (that is when I'm off work :rolleyes: )

Hi all, new member here looking to meet dirt riders,share rides and have fun.....

Current bikes are ktm 200 (single track weapon) and a klr650 for dual sport rides.

Hey Mauro comò estas? I met you at GP, you fixed my 950 adventure's suspension and other stuff about a month or so… When do you want to go riding??

I also live in Mira Mesa, and ride a KLR650. If you see me in MM, stop and say hello.

I need someone to ride with and like to go to the mountains and the Desert. My second bike is a kx450f.

Hit me up when you want to go on a ride.

Eric

So I will just piggyback on this post since mine would just look so similar. I've been here in SD for a couple of years now and have finally gotten off my butt to meet some other riders. I have a Kawi KLX 250 S which I have beaten up for 15,000 miles of commuting and trails. I look forward to meeting you all in the near future.