Bagstr

McCain Thursday 0900

Gotta Ride Once in-awhile - Ride coolio.gif

I will be following Mimi's Track made while following her around the far reaches.

Mimi, are you healthy?

BMX Stars to be encouraged but, note casual nature of event. cowboy.gif

High temp 80F, Bring Radio if you have one. 146.505Mhrz. Less than 75 miles, for sure.

I will be following Mimi's Track made while following her around the far reaches.

Mimi, are you healthy?

Nope. Will be out for an undetermined amount of time which hopefully will be shorter than 6 to 8 weeks. :(

Thursday 9:00AM, Day Use Area. Two to three hours.

Single Track, Loop the Loop. Searching for Intermediate Type tracks while on the look-out for snakes. bye.gif

DSCN04701000w-L.jpg

DSCN04691000w-L.jpg

Have VAC time on the books, got permission from both bosses.

Haven't been out there for a while.

See you at 9.

Relatively new to the site, first post I think actually.

I would love to join you if you don't mind a new member coming along. I am on Husky TE310, strong intermediate to advanced trail rider and am comfortable on any terrain.

I have never been to McCain Valley, below are the directions as I understand them:

From Interstate 8, take the Boulevard exit.

Proceed south to the stop sign at Old Highway 80.

Turn east (left) on Old Highway 80.

At approximately two miles, turn north (left) on McCain Valley Road.

Continue on McCain Valley Road for approximately four miles.

Meeting at "Lark Canyon" day use area? Are you in the white Honda Ridgeline in the photo?

Thanks.

Blake

Blake - yup. Bear right when you hit the dirt at the beginning, then just follow the main - there are a few hard right turns DON'T TAKE THOSE - and you'll see the day use area.

http://goo.gl/maps/qkMGe

you'll see the day use area from "B".

I'll be in a grey 4 door Tundra.

Just in from landscaping a project house most of the day, so I earned a day off!

Good Deal, glad to see the three of you, I will be lookin' for the smooth track unsure.gif. Yes, White Ridgeline at the Big Oak in the Day Use are, which is after the Hard Left and entered at the Hard Right.

Sorry Bob, to be starting @ 0900, but hey, That is my Style. High Temp is scheduled to be only 80F, so no rush.

Hey Paul, don't be shy with your Interstate Unit. dirol.gif Excuse me, International Unit.. SV, you lurking?

Hey Paul, don't be shy with your Interstate Unit. dirol.gif Excuse me, International Unit.. SV, you lurking?

Buried this week. Just got my wheel back from Suspenders, full day tomorrow. Not gonna happen. Might get out this weekend.

Yo Bags...

I've been watching this but I think I'll have to play the bench.

It was 88 at Corral at 1:30. Little warmer than what they estimated but still nice.

You guys have fun!