Over the last few weeks, I've been jumping on the bike for an hour or two in the afternoon. I don't live near any riding areas, so getting dirt time can be an issue. I end up making big plans for big rides instead of a nice quickie now and then.

So, I've been making an effort, and enjoying myself. Trying not to take the hardest routes, exploring a bit. Lots of fun, and I even took a few photos.

9371128119_17f583bfc9_b.jpg

9373904526_96d15d1d63_b.jpg

9371126373_046803a946_b.jpg

9373900308_4dd00cf76d_b.jpg

9371203897_38c8a3bb1b_c.jpg

Nice- with a little notice I may be able to do the same; I've been riding the KLR to work

i would have to bring boots

Yeah- I typically don't know I'm going until 20 mins before I'm out the door. I've considered posting, but by the time folks would read it, the ride would be over.

Part of the fun.

I've asked a different question about that bridge before (what it is? answer 125). New question, how long has that thing been up and is it used? I've never seen anyone on it.

I've asked a different question about that bridge before (what it is? answer 125). New question, how long has that thing been up and is it used? I've never seen anyone on it.

All the cool kids avoid the toll and ride underneath

I this Otay-ish? And are those trails behind you legal??

It is Otay-ish, and I don't know if those trails are legal. In fact, they are so much fun and fun to explore, I can't believe they would be.

Went again yesterday, too. rolleyes.gif

I only saw one sign that would make riding on the established roads questionable.....and that was only one short section. It's clearly marked No Off Road activity but we stayed on established roads with street licensed bikes so I'm rolling the dice on OK.

We easily spent 1 1/2 hours there and nobody came to visit us.

I live 5 minutes from those trails/roads.I have been riding all around that valley for A few years with no hassles. Plated bikes.