Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

RAIN!

I don't know what the weather is doing at your house right now, but at mine it's RAINING! Yay :):):):):):)

Being from the east coast and missing seasonal changes :):) it is nice to finally get what you people call rain here on the west coast!! Having said that I would never go back to live there again :):) enjoy the event and maybe our trails will be ready ride again soon. THE DOC.

Hey Doc! Being a native of San Diego (yeah I know I live in El Cajon), I take acceptation to your remarks. :)

You people from the east are always whining that there isn’t weather here, you don’t have seasons here, Christmas isn’t Christmas without snow, etc.. :) Well I’ve got news for you easterners! It doesn’t always snow in December in Bethlehem either and if I remember right that is where the 1st Christmas came from. :P

When water falls out of the sky it is rain! Unless somebody’s sprinkler is miss aligned. :)

I’ve got trees in my yard that the leaves fall off of. So I know when it’s fall. If you miss it too much feel free to come out to my house and rake them up. :)

We do have seasons HERE. We have short wearing season and short with sock wearing season. Now be happy and ride! :)

P.S. are you going to come over and rake my leaves?

Roger

(public service announcement; The above was written with the author’s tongue firmly in his cheek. ) :)

Just be glad that you don't live in Washington state on the west side of the Cascades. I did for almost one year. They have two seasons up there; winter and June 21st :) . It just never stops raining.

Anyway, more rain is supposed to be on the way for tomorrow and Saturday morning. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that we get it!

Easy KLRoger!!! save some of that energy for the trail :) after all both of us are in the over 50 club... and do people still rake up leaves anymore? My neighbors just blow them into street :):) Ride safe and have fun The Doc.

I better convert my bike from supermoto back to dirt bike. I can smell desert season coming.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Its sunny in Carlsbad and I want to go surf. :)

It's sunny in San Diego Bay and I want to go out, but I'm stock at work... :) Anybody watching the air plane races this Friday and Saturday S.D. Bay??

It's sunny in San Diego Bay and I want to go out, but I'm stock at work... :) Anybody watching the air plane races this Friday and Saturday S.D. Bay??

I'm planning on watching the Air Races on Saturday.

I better convert my bike from supermoto back to dirt bike. I can smell desert season coming.

My current schedule:

Convert the 525 back to the dirt set-up tonight :)

Go to Joliet's (hopefully wet) "sand" ride Saturday A.M. and recon the dirt conditions @ Plaster City. :)

Maybe go race D38 Sunday morning if the dust is knocked-down :)

Who's in??? :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Another rainy day in Carlsbad.

Why did they close this trail. :angry:

post-465-1190335083_thumb.jpg

post-465-1190335135_thumb.jpg

Anybody watching the air plane races this Friday and Saturday S.D. Bay??

My sqaudron is flying in the pre-show both days. Look for the gray H-60 helicopters dropping the parachuters. Hopefully I can get the birds launched off in time to make it to the Sky Show at the stadium.

It's not raining in Vegas, even though there are some clouds.

How did you all spend your workday ? I got off at noon, and must say I did it again. I rented a new Jeep Liberty, and I mean BRAND NEW...with 3 miles on it. So, I just.....I just had to do the right thing and go break it in properly. Took it 4 wheelin' outside Vegas for about 4 hours.....had an extreme blast, and I must say that the thing is REALLY broken in now :o;):angry:

It sucks getting paid for a days working, and going out to play at the same time :angry:B)

Oh, and as far as desert season coming up.....yeehaw !! My 950 forks will be redone, I'm going on at least a 4 day ride next week, and then after getting home, it's going to be time to start finding new trails for the 2008 Desert Dash !!

and then after getting home, it's going to be time to start finding new trails for the 2008 Desert Dash !!

Sign me up, I am ready too. :angry: Ken