Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

9-15/16 anyone hitting the dirt?

What is left around here besides McCain Valley? Everything else is closed and burnt out, or out in the desert or up north. :blink:

I might do a quick loop behind the house early Sunday Morning - the usual - Rodrigus, Oriflamme area. As far as whats left - there is always Palomar and Anza and what about linking up to Black Mountain rd thru Ramona. If Bum wants to post a ride out of Ramona then meet-up in Julian, I will postpone my loop ride and hookup with you guys later on Sunday - the heat is not that bad in the upper desert. Or I here that Gunner has some dirt in his back yard down there in Lakeside.

I might do something today. Have to work Sunday. Already overslept and missed Carguys street ride :D

Lark was great today. Got in a good solid 4 hours of playing catch the KTM!! :D He was getting pissed I could keep up on the BRP.

Seriously though, conditions were great. Not too hot not too many people out there.

Lark was great today. Got in a good solid 4 hours of playing catch the KTM!! :D He was getting pissed I could keep up on the BRP.

Seriously though, conditions were great. Not too hot not too many people out there.

I'm down to go ride out there sunday if anyone else wants to go. I can ride my 250 out there...

no loop ride today - Banner is shut and we were evacuated on Saturday.