Oracle

Need advise from 950/990 adventure owners fast!

John u can't sell it now since Chief Gunner got one

Road trip !

Aaron and I seem to like the HP of the adventure, ready for a road trip. Coast to coast??? :ph34r:

Well, the deal panned out. I'm the proud new owner of a 2006 KTM 950 Adventure...It has a few upgrades, including hard bags, crash bars (not installed yet), and a GPS. The buffeting wasn't too bad on the ride home...might have been the big smile on my face though...

Awesome, another big bike rider !

Welcome to the world of big beasts. Big bike ride locally soon !

922912_574859122534929_1159294160_n.jpg

I'm Loving My New 990 :D/>/>/>/>/>/> I wish I could have afforded one years ago, now that I can I have no regrets with getting Mine. It handles great, has lots of power and I'm liking the fuel injection (no more fussy carbs to keep tuned). I've been hitting up the "Orange Crush" threads on ADVrider.com for insight and knowledge from the guys who share their "Lessons Learned" and knowledge.

Some important mods are essential (skid plate, extra cooling fan for the right side of the radiator, side stand re-location... etc). I've been taking care of those and I plan on a few more (heavier fork springs & steering dampner) because I want the bike to be dialed in for me and the way I plan on riding it. I'm definitely going to do some Long trips with her B)/>/>/>

And Yup; As soon as I have enough Leave on the books I'm thinking a long Road / off the beaten path Trip is definitely gonna happen John and Randy B)/>