Sign in to follow this  
Honda90

Glad to be here.

Hi All,

Just getting into riding again after many years. (I used to camp in Pine Valley and explore the Lagunas on my old Honda 90 when I was 15. I also rode all the hills north of Santee - in the early 1970's. I would traverse Rattlesnake Mtn. - now Sky Ranch - from my home in El Cajon.)

My 3 boys and I recently bought a bunch of small old thumpers. We've been riding various trails in East County. I am working on getting street licensed for the first time.

My bike is a 1994 DR350 with some sort of big-bore and cam kit in it. It's the dirt version but it's been plated since 1995. It's been in the shop most of the 5 weeks that I've owned it. I'm having a Trail-tech speedometer installed and the cam chain tensioner extended just now.

Many of your posts have been very helpful. I am looking for new areas to explore.

Thanks.

post-15323-007355900 1370107685_thumb.jp

So good to hear you're getting the family involved! I took some time off when they were young and got us all back into it years ago. They both still ride and we connect for some father-son time when schedules allow.

Nice selection on the bike - reliable, light and great for most of what goes on here. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. See you on a ride some time. :party:

Welcome to group. I'm a DR350 fan, got a lot of stuff for them and have even sold a few to members here. If you need anything for the bike, hit me up and I can help.

See you on the trail.

Welcome, a whole range of riders and rides here.

Thanks so much for the hospitality.

Got my bike out of the shop today. YAY!! Can't wait to ride.