Oracle

Ramona to Nate Harrison Grade, Saturday 0800 hours

Satuday morning, June 1st, 0800 hours at Packards in Ramona. Anyone else wants to join, holler back. Zancat has already sent me a text that he is in...so two so far.

The plan is to leave from Packards, head down Pamo Rd., catch Santa Ysabel trail to Black Canyon, Black Canyon to Mese Grande, take 76 west to Nate Harrison grade, go up to the top of Palomar, then head home.

I've never done Nate Harrison before so I'm not 100% sure on distance and route once we get on the 76.

I'm guessing about 80 miles range required??? Big bikes OK on the first part for sure, I'm not sure about Nate Harrison??? This is an adventure for me and don't know all the details, so be prepared.

If you want to join the adventure, post up, because otherwise we might not even stop at Packards...

Nate is super smooth. Big Bike friendly for sure. On call but if nothing happens by Say 6am ill join you for a ride. Might have to break away if I get called but I can get back quickly.

Nate is super smooth. Big Bike friendly for sure. On call but if nothing happens by Say 6am ill join you for a ride. Might have to break away if I get called but I can get back quickly.

Sounds good! I know what it's like to be on-call...sucks!

I need to gas up so planning on Packards. (Bike needs gas, I'll need caffeine)

Zancat

I might see you there on the 950 for the first part of the ride but have to work at noon.

I'm up for meeting at Packards @ 8am. Heading there up Highland Valley Road if anyone wants to join...

Cool. I live off Highland Valley Rd. so you may just see me on the way to Packards

Looks like my Saturday AM freed up as well, got some new gear I have to break in so count me in as well. Packards at 8am it is...

I think I'll see you guys at Packards Coffee Shop 680 Main Street, Ramona, CA ‎? I'll need to be at barona raceway by 4:00pm for this...

We will be running a 3500HP TopFuel nostalgia dragster at about 8pm, If you can apreciate 4 ft nitro fueled downforce thruster exhaust flames you should check it out.post-15238-089448400 1370056750_thumb.jp

I'm up for meeting at Packards @ 8am. Heading there up Highland Valley Road if anyone wants to join...

Cool. I live off Highland Valley Rd. so you may just see me on the way to Packards

Ooh did you say highland? Love that road. It's on the top five hooligans SuperMoto list. I've got some great video on that road. Not PoPo friendly video. Wish I has the time to show the KLR HVR. Of course if I don't get called PIR (Palomar International Raceway) will be in our sights after Nate Harrison.

Ooh did you say highland? Love that road. It's on the top five hooligans SuperMoto list. I've got some great video on that road. Not PoPo friendly video. Wish I has the time to show the KLR HVR. Of course if I don't get called PIR (Palomar International Raceway) will be in our sights after Nate Harrison.

Yeah, I've got that road pretty wired...It's especially fun at 0430 in the morning in a twin turb BMW 535i... :lol:/>

Satuday morning, June 1st, 0800 hours at Packards in Ramona. Anyone else wants to join, holler back. Zancat has already sent me a text that he is in...so two so far.

The plan is to leave from Packards, head down Pamo Rd., catch Santa Ysabel trail to Black Canyon, Black Canyon to Mese Grande, take 76 west to Nate Harrison grade, go up to the top of Palomar, then head home.

I've never done Nate Harrison before so I'm not 100% sure on distance and route once we get on the 76.

I'm guessing about 80 miles range required??? Big bikes OK on the first part for sure, I'm not sure about Nate Harrison??? This is an adventure for me and don't know all the details, so be prepared.

If you want to join the adventure, post up, because otherwise we might not even stop at Packards...

90% Down to meet you guys at Packards in Ramona at 8am... I'm on a 2007 KLX 250s... If Im not there by 8:10, don't wait but almost positive Ill be able to make this as I get out of work at 6am as I work in La Jolla but live in Vista.... Josh 760-755-8864

Dayum, just got called in while I was lubing my chain. On my way to Mercy Chula Vista. You all have a great safe ride. If it doesnt take me long I'll try to meet up with you before you hit Nate's.

Josh, hope to see you there.

Slaugo, I'll PM you my cell in case you want to try and catch up...