Going with a couple of guys from work- Axel, Thad and a new guy Doug- he has been riding years but says he is slow

So; we'll be meeting at the oak tree by 7, and ride easy to more complicated and see where we end up

Rats x2...off Monday's also but bike is apart right now for some upgrades. Won't be ready in time :-(

No worries- we have 4 people going...2 DRZs and 2 pumpkins

We'll start out real easy and see how dougs riding is...thad and axel are doing great and will ride almost anything lark has to offer

Any lurkers wanna come join us, you're welcome to- I think doug is bringing some buddies too

Just wanted to throw out an offer

cool- I'll be there really early

If we find we have totally different skill/speed levels, I have no problems with splitting up in two groups if necessary

Rick- Axel has made a lot of progress, and Thad is solid... Doug has professed himself to be slow, and is bringing his own posse, so splitting up would be fine

Bring cameras if you got'em folks... I don't got one that works consistently

Thought about joining in and looked at the calendar. No go, kid's b-day.

Have fun.

Still on; lurkers welcome

Pretty warm today, so I will be riding around 6 and come back to the meeting spot about every hour to collect stragglers

I'm gonna be out there with one or two other guys around 8. We might join you to avoid an accidental meeting on the trail.

I'm gonna be out there with one or two other guys around 8. We might join you to avoid an accidental meeting on the trail.

Good plan...weather.com says 81 but I think it'll be warmer

The cool thing about Noaa.gov is their map. You can click on a specific spot narrowing the projected weather for your desired area instead of a report from a weather doppler that might be guesstimating weather from a far off location.

I have had no luck typing in McCain Valley for location, so I just input Pine Valley, CA and drag the map over to the location I want and then click the on the location for a weather report on that area.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.70454448808994&lon=-116.26092910766602

I'm out, unable to attend.

I'm planning to make the North County ride Thursday morning though. You guys should come up our way and ride!

You guys should come up our way and ride!

Post a ride and see what happens. I have the Santiago Peak one penciled in - #2, like during testing.

I'll waive toward McCain as a I pass on my way to the valley. Enjoy!

I'm out, unable to attend.

I'm planning to make the North County ride Thursday morning though. You guys should come up our way and ride!

Work is picking up a little so this may be the last workday for a while; have fun