Just picked up a 2001 Harley Davidson Eletra Glide Classic, Just got her home with the help of Chief Guns.

Thanks Chief!! :lol::D

95", S&S cam, makuni carb. It really huals @ss. My new HotRod. I'm gunna need a bigger yard.

Here's a quick pic.

01classic.jpg

Congratulations,

I think you will love that bike! It’s not the newest technology, or the fastest, or the lightest. Heck it’s not even the prettiest, but I wouldn’t give up mine for anything. I do 4,000 mile trips and on the bike and love it. If you ever want to go on a ride with it let me know. Do you have the CB with it? The stereo, CB and intercom really add to the ride. Again congratulations, Roger

Well I was there to see her and hear her ring out that temptrious sound and I got to see her accelerate at speed on the highweay and she is sweet, sexy and hot.....just like the woman who regreted parting with her....

She is a Female with attitude, character looks and zeal for sure!

Enjoy your new mistress, rider her hard but be loving and gentile as well :D

Good on you Brother!

ENJOY! :lol:

Oh by the way,

You might as well get use to wash and waxing. I found I had to buy the industrial size wax can. :D

Roger

Good stuff John there is no bad time of the year to own a road bike :lol: very cool :lol: We will get some riders together soon and ride. Don't get to spoiled on that soft seat :D THE DOC.

B) Damnit, that's some kinda Sa-WEEET ride! Congratulations John.

My friend just bought my other friend's Roadstar so that the other friend could get his Road King. I think I can borrow the Roadstar once in a while if you Harley guys wouldn't be too embarassed to have me tag along :blink:

Can't wait to see and hear it live!

Congratulations,

I think you will love that bike! It’s not the newest technology, or the fastest, or the lightest. Heck it’s not even the prettiest, but I wouldn’t give up mine for anything. I do 4,000 mile trips and on the bike and love it. If you ever want to go on a ride with it let me know. Do you have the CB with it? The stereo, CB and intercom really add to the ride. Again congratulations, Roger

Didn't have a radio, CB, or CD.

Did come with an attractive riding partner that I may have lunch with next week(so busy). :blink:B):D

WOW ! Awesome bike John ! ! ! You are going to have a total blast riding that thing ! ! ! ! ! ! I know that one day I will have a big bike like that, but not for a good long while yet. I Can't Wait ! ! ! Ummm, can I try it some time? :blink:B):D

Did come with an attractive riding partner that I may have lunch with next week(so busy). :D:DB)

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!! :blink:

QUOTE(carguy @ Sep 8 2007, 07:59 PM)

Did come with an attractive riding partner that I may have lunch with next week(so busy).

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Of the attractive riding partner! :blink:

Myself and a couple of friends cross the border for lunch on our harleys, we cross at tecate right next to your house and eat at trace amigos taquiera and have a beverage at bar diana, all this is a quarter mile from border and easy crossing both ways.BTW HIDEOUT REOPENING (TBO) hopefully end of month with a big party late october.

Congrats, have you tried to do the course with it yet? Ken

Thanks, We are waiting for enough coaches to enroll.