post-15232-057222400 1367460689_thumb.jp

I like the bungee cord hammock style set up. Looks like might start a new trend.

Well, the new tent is a snap to set up, very roomy, and total fly coverage with lots of stowage space behind the dual doors/vestibules.......but I definitely need toget over to REI or (?) and pick up a "Footprint".......the floor material feels very thin to me.....unlike my Walmart Special that had a pretty rugged/durable floor......I guess that's the price of "high tech'......spend even MORE on a footprint <_<

Well, the new tent is a snap to set up, very roomy, and total fly coverage with lots of stowage space behind the dual doors/vestibules.......but I definitely need toget over to REI or (?) and pick up a "Footprint".......the floor material feels very thin to me.....unlike my Walmart Special that had a pretty rugged/durable floor......I guess that's the price of "high tech'......spend even MORE on a footprint dry.gif

You might want to check out the ground cloth at Walmart. It's what i use and it packs very small,works great and only cost a couple of bucks.

CiD

I like the bungee cord hammock style set up. Looks like might start a new trend.

I like the new hammock style tents. But my big arse isnt gonna be held up by two Ocotillo....:coolio:/>/>