Metal Twister

Full Moon Saturday Sept. 29--- What Ya Think?

Hey all, I just cant tell you how much I enjoyed the ride the other night. I had to do some last minute juggling to make it but we have to keep our prioritys straight, right! Man Im Glad I have this bike, and a great group to ride with. I know we may never top Robs spread he put on, but I think maybe we should try?

After all if we fail to meet his high mark, we will still have a great ride under our belts. Im ready to go again. Rob posted that the next full moon is on the 29th of Sept. which fall on a Saturday. Im in for anything on that night, any suggestions on where to ride? Routes? Im kinda getting the itch to get back to the desert floor, any one else? :crazy: looking for ideas here guys.

Heck yea. Im in, slow ride, whoopy doos, dirt roads, good friends and food, I aint missin this one.

Heck yea. Im in, slow ride, whoopy doos, dirt roads, good friends and food, I aint missin this one.

Sorry, I dont know for sure where we are going yet? Maybe some whoopy doos would be cool!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Sorry, I dont know for sure where we are going yet? Maybe some whoopy doos would be cool!

This is what I was refering to, Hammer seems to be talking for both of you? " Bored silly. Seems like there arent any good rides. Only fire roads. And whippy doo, a night ride Ye ha."

With all the fun right here I aint travelin to ride slow. Just finished a 2 hour surf session in my back yard :crazy::lol: I dont mean to bag on your rides. I am sorry if it comes off that way.I ride fast and party hard. But dont aprove of partying and riding. Even if it makes a slow ride less boreing.

With all the fun right here I aint travelin to ride slow.

Your catching on! Maybe thats why its posted as a SLOW RIDE? Sinking in yet?--- We all know your wants, likes, riding style, life style, and disapproval for anyone who dosnt feel the same. I hope by sturring everything up youve got the reaction YOU wanted. YOUR not bored now, right?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

With all the fun right here I aint travelin to ride slow.

Your catching on! maybe thats why its posted as a slow ride? Sinking in yet?--- We all know your wants, likes, riding style, life style, and disapproval for anyone who dosnt feel the same. I hope by sturing everything up youve got the reaction YOU wanted. YOUR not bored now, right?

You can post it however you want. I look at who is going and I know the pace.

I liked our whippy-do (Oops, must have caught bad spelling bug from Hamster :blink: ) I mean our whoopy-do night ride alot. Nothing better than getting together with other people who enjoy the finer and simpler aspects of a relaxing evening of group riding, fellowship and dining. I'll be in if I can.

So why do you feel the need to respond with the shi-ty cad remarks? If you know what the ride is like and your not interested why comment? Its got to be for one reason, to piss off people, or your bored with your life and enjoy messing with others as recreation. Either way its not healthy. Ive been busy the last few weeks and kind of missed this forum. Now that im back and find this crap still flying around, well maybe busy isnt bad after all. Ive never met you face to face, but i must admit I dont care for you based on the words you type and publish over this forum. Maybe your a great guy in real life face to face, but im not sold! Ive said some things on this forum that i wish i could take back. I did go back and delete alot of things that i had written and after the fact read and relized it sounded harsh. I then appologized to those who i might have offended. In your case you would have to delete just about everything you wrote to wipe the slate clean. You were asked the other day to think about the forum rules and think about what your saying. You scoffed at that advice and basically said F.U. Dont be supprised when that additude starts flowing your way Craig. I know LOL. This is making you laugh? :blink::blink::angry:

I'm one of the best there is at riding at night. I can see like an owl, and I really have to restrain myself from jumping off the bike when I'm flying over a 15' triple and throwing a sick @ss knack-knack at night :king: and I spot a field mouse or Kangaroo Rat cruising around. I love those things! :P I usually won't lower my standards and ride with guys who don't see at night as well as I do (because I'm REALLY good at it, and I hate having to wait around for other people to be able to see like I can :blink: ), but in this case I'll make an exception. All I have to say is that this night ride-thing better be all it's cracked-up to be, or else I'm going to get back on this forum afterward and make a real @ss of myself by making stupid comments that nobody understands and spelling everything I write as though I had the educatuion of a second grader!!! :blink:

How can we miss you if you won't go away?! :angry:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

So why do you feel the need to respond with the shi-ty cad remarks? If you know what the ride is like and your not interested why comment? Its got to be for one reason, to piss off people, or your bored with your life and enjoy messing with others as recreation. Either way its not healthy. Ive been busy the last few weeks and kind of missed this forum. Now that im back and find this crap still flying around, well maybe busy isnt bad after all. Ive never met you face to face, but i must admit I dont care for you based on the words you type and publish over this forum. Maybe your a great guy in real life face to face, but im not sold! Ive said some things on this forum that i wish i could take back. I did go back and delete alot of things that i had written and after the fact read and relized it sounded harsh. I then appologized to those who i might have offended. In your case you would have to delete just about everything you wrote to wipe the slate clean. You were asked the other day to think about the forum rules and think about what your saying. You scoffed at that advice and basically said F.U. Dont be supprised when that additude starts flowing your way Craig. I know LOL. This is making you laugh? :blink::blink::angry:

You posted a what do you think. i posted what I thought. Your post does make me LOL> yes its true. I should be at work but cant stop laughing. I WANT TO GO FAST. Craig And I hope I can make outhers lough tooooooooooooooo :king: Spelling is over rated if you can rided fast you dont have to speel good. D.D.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I think some of you are takeing things a little too seriously. makeing this site your life. Lighten up, luogh a little, lets have fun.It seems some of you guys want to be soccer moms witch is cool. but Jeeez CHILL out. I just wanna ride fast. Craig.

You posted a what do you think. i posted what I thought. Your post does make me LOL> yes its true. I should be at work but cant stop laughing. I WANT TO GO FAST. Craig And I hope I can make outhers lough tooooooooooooooo :blink: Spelling is over rated if you can rided fast you dont have to speel good. D.D.

??????????????? Are there two of you in there? hows that bump doing ? is your wife writing this for you . youve got to stop making me laugh this hard. I wont be able to go home tonight because im laughing too hard now. ???????????????

I think some of you are takeing things a little too seriously. makeing this site your life. Lighten up, luogh a little, lets have fun.It seems some of you guys want to be soccer moms witch is cool. but Jeeez CHILL out. I just wanna ride fast. Craig.

No body here is joking Craig! You should start being more serious. If you would like to call me I will be more than happy to tell you how funny this is, Or Pm me and i will give you my shop address and we can discuss this issue so that we both understand what is really being said here. Or listen to your close friends and hear what they are telling you. Either way, this stuff is only funny to you and in your head. Good luck pal PM me if you want to take me up on my offer. Balls in your court fast guy. BOB

I liked our whippy-do (Oops, must have caught bad spelling bug from Hamster :blink: ) I mean our whoopy-do night ride alot. Nothing better than getting together with other people who enjoy the finer and simpler aspects of a relaxing evening of group riding, fellowship and dining. I'll be in if I can.

Well said dirt dame

I would love to ride with you Bob on a Night Ride on the 29th, Don't know about the negitave stuff.

Had such a good time with friends riding at a good pace for ALL last Saturday.

Doesn't the AMA racing season start soon?

Sorry guys for our little detour there, thinkn everything is back on track now.

If anybody has a favorite place to make a night ride destination then please let us know. Everything is open for descussion. Ideas to make the rides better, routes, time frames, camping locations? anything.

I also want to put a time frame on the sign up for eats. I brought a friend unannounced this last trip, Rob was a gratious host and brought extra luckly. Im thinking that we should be able to reserve a space at the feed trough at least one day in advance. If a guest is comming thats fine, just let us know before the deadline. If he or she is a last minute add on thats fine, please let them know that there probably wont be chow for them unless theres extra. I dont want to turn anyone away, but we need to know how many to buy for. Depending on how big this thing gets we may want to take up a donation for the SDAR food bank? Any better ideas? lets hear it...

Depending on how big this thing gets we may want to take up a donation...

STAND BACK! I don't know how big this thing gets!!!

I have an idea that this thread may not last for a month, and if it does it will be difficult to weed through the b.s. and find the original point of the thread; RIDING WITH OUR PALS!

I'm down for riding on the 29th so please put my name on the reservation list, I'll check back on the 28th :blink:

Depending on how big this thing gets we may want to take up a donation...

STAND BACK! I don't know how big this thing gets!!!

I have an idea that this thread may not last for a month, and if it does it will be difficult to weed through the b.s. and find the original point of the thread; RIDING WITH OUR PALS!

I'm down for riding on the 29th so please put my name on the reservation list, I'll check back on the 28th :blink:

Yea, right. your going to stay away for a month! Ya love it, and you know it. I'll give this thread 2.5 weeks, with 2 maybe 3 after shock distractions, and one 5.0 for good measure on the rector/ wreckter/wrector/rectal--- you know the shakey scale. LOL

Yea, right. your going to stay away for a month! Ya love it, and you know it. I'll give this thread 2.5 weeks with 2 maybe 3 distractions of .5 on the rector scale.

O.K., I'm back... But only long enough to say "Keep your rectal scales to yourself!" :blink:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm one of the best there is at riding at night. I can see like an owl, and I really have to restrain myself from jumping off the bike when I'm flying over a 15' triple and throwing a sick @ss knack-knack at night :king: and I spot a field mouse or Kangaroo Rat cruising around. I love those things! :P I usually won't lower my standards and ride with guys who don't see at night as well as I do (because I'm REALLY good at it, and I hate having to wait around for other people to be able to see like I can :blink: ), but in this case I'll make an exception. All I have to say is that this night ride-thing better be all it's cracked-up to be, or else I'm going to get back on this forum afterward and make a real @ss of myself by making stupid comments that nobody understands and spelling everything I write as though I had the educatuion of a second grader!!! :blink:

I guess I wont be able to miss this one. I will set asside some valuable time to ride with all my good friends out yonder. sounds like it will be a great group. See you all on the trails. Aloha. :P

post-465-1188274847_thumb.jpg

I guess I wont be able to miss this one. I will set asside some valuable time to ride with all my good friends out yonder. sounds like it will be a great group. See you all on the trails. Aloha. :P

It might be a good day to watch the surf go up and down! Or what eeveer?

Guest crmyers

Hey guys I have my little one that night and I am a Soccer daddymom, (which I really enjoy), and I really liked the ride the other night, parts were faster than others but my racing days are done so it is all cool, I for one would feel more comfortable if I could kick in for the food, you know if we went to Plaster city I could take my towable Taj Mahal and the kid too. Maybe get someone to watch her sleep while I ride, hummmm, anyway thanks for the fun the other night sorry I bailed but felt it was a good time to quit. SeeYa

I'm one of the best there is at riding at night. I can see like an owl, and I really have to restrain myself from jumping off the bike when I'm flying over a 15' triple and throwing a sick @ss knack-knack at night :king: and I spot a field mouse or Kangaroo Rat cruising around. I love those things! :P I usually won't lower my standards and ride with guys who don't see at night as well as I do (because I'm REALLY good at it, and I hate having to wait around for other people to be able to see like I can :blink: ), but in this case I'll make an exception. All I have to say is that this night ride-thing better be all it's cracked-up to be, or else I'm going to get back on this forum afterward and make a real @ss of myself by making stupid comments that nobody understands and spelling everything I write as though I had the educatuion of a second grader!!! :P

How can we miss you if you won't go away?! :blink:

I guess I wont be able to miss this one. I will set asside some valuable time to ride with all my good friends out yonder. sounds like it will be a great group. See you all on the trails. Aloha. B)

Too many personalities, I'm soo confused :P:angry::P:o:P