AATA

Rain Gods at the Dash!

While sitting on a conference call I started wondering the internet and decided to see what the weather says for the Dash. It's way to early for the weather to be accurate, BUT Accuweather currently shows rain Sat/Sun. Interesting!!

Rain, Wind and Snow are part of the Dash!

guess it's time to wire-in my heated grips!

You can only wish!!!

While sitting on a conference call I started wondering the internet and decided to see what the weather says for the Dash. It's way to early for the weather to be accurate, BUT Accuweather currently shows rain Sat/Sun. Interesting!!

Was it two or three years ago that my sweep team thought we were on Baywatch? We pulled out no less than five mud-suctioned riders... and then there was the guy who had tries to cross a 4 foot deep water crossing...

TNTMO was with me, that was fun!

Was it two or three years ago that my sweep team thought we were on Baywatch? We pulled out no less than five mud-suctioned riders... and then there was the guy who had tries to cross a 4 foot deep water crossing...

That was 2 years ago...Desert Dash 2011..The best 1 yet and the year I wore the Pink TuTu. Flash floods. Ice, Snow and Rain.

Pouring Rain about 7am. The 1st part of dash fresh off the pavement about to turn right and go up the creek and ascend Oriflame Canyon.

desertdashPinkTuTu.jpg

The 1st big mud-water crossing on Pole line rd. This guy said he was stuck for a while. waiting for a 4X4 and winch

P1000527.jpg

And who can forget all that snow Sunday morning for about 6 miles of Pinion Trail.

P1000530.jpg

Fingers crossed! That looks like a blast. I'm sure glad we rented an RV this year! :)

I remember getting to the Ocotillo Texaco at sunset, our bikes were all the same color....black! The headlights and tail lights were covered with mud. Then we ended up riding back to Butterfield Ranch at dark in the rain. Good time indeed.