Bagstr

A Tale of Three Riders

Thanks gents for making the trek. Wednesday was a treat to cruise around with experience riders

DSCN01391000w-L.jpg

DSCN01551000w-L.jpg

DSCN01571000w-L.jpg

DSCN01651000w-L.jpg

DSCN01731000w-L.jpg

DSCN01701000w-L.jpg

DSCN01751000w-L.jpg

DSCN01821000w-L.jpg

DSCN01831000w-L.jpg

OH Man, I wannna go there! Is that somewhere off of S-2? And one more thing if you don't mind, about how many miles do you think you logged that day?

Paul

OH Man, I wannna go there! Is that somewhere off of S-2? And one more thing if you don't mind, about how many miles do you think you logged that day?

Paul

Hi Paul,

Check out this Google Map for the South area. I recommend the Tom Harrison -San Diego Back Country Recreation map.

Our Loop was 85 miles. A few obstacles on our route, but we moved along well. 9;30 to 3:30 with lots of stops and walking around.

Dave

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215825752600436916279.0004d528860c2ad396686&msa=0&ll=32.966043,-116.129608&spn=0.789236,1.454315

Dave thanks for the Tour around the park. The weather was perfect with little dust and great guys to ride with. I didn't have a camera sorry folks but, Bagstr is really good with the camera action. Sicvic I hope you were kidding about using that slick for a tire next week in Ridgecrest. Bagstr should have a pic it. I have a 606 that still has some life in it if you want it.

Dave thanks for the Tour around the park. The weather was perfect with little dust and great guys to ride with. I didn't have a camera sorry folks but, Bagstr is really good with the camera action. Sicvic I hope you were kidding about using that slick for a tire next week in Ridgecrest. Bagstr should have a pic it. I have a 606 that still has some life in it if you want it.

Sweet ride and thanks to you both for dragging me around the sandbox. Yes, I was kidding about using that worn tire for the event. I just like messing around with it; also like to see what reactions I get. All in good fun! Thanks for the 606 offer but I have another Mt43 with twice the amount of tread left on it... Ba ba bump!

Until next time!

Slickness out

Hi Paul,

Check out this Google Map for the South area. I recommend the Tom Harrison -San Diego Back Country Recreation map.

Our Loop was 85 miles. A few obstacles on our route, but we moved along well. 9;30 to 3:30 with lots of stops and walking around.

Dave

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215825752600436916279.0004d528860c2ad396686&msa=0&ll=32.966043,-116.129608&spn=0.789236,1.454315

Great photos, i hope to get to ride in the area soon as well.

Just finished ordering that map from amazon thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into the Tom Harrison maps for sure. That looks like some beautiful, magical country, I hope to ride there soon.

Paul

Guest Crusty

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into the Tom Harrison maps for sure. That looks like some beautiful, magical country, I hope to ride there soon.

Paul

Ride SDAR's Desert Dash you will see all that and MUCH MUCH more with free lunches, dinner and a raffle.

My first year I won a $89.99 tire coolio.gifcoolio.gifcoolio.gif

I will second riding the Desert Dash!! This will be our 5th year and it is always a great time. Last year I got some free tee shirts and the year before a really nice Moose riding jacket. Oh and the riding is pretty good too!