I think I missed the post by crusty congratulating KTM for winning both the 250 and 450 class last night. Can someone direct me to it.

The racing was great watching live on TV. Good to see KTM make it 1-1 for the first time. It's about time! Congrat's to the team and KTM.

Guest Crusty

I think I missed the post by crusty congratulating KTM for winning both the 250 and 450 class last night. Can someone direct me to it.

Congrats.

I was more surprised to see Dungey with a broken bike, then get beat by Ronnie Mac # 55, for the second time in an LCQ

Ronnie Mac also beat him in Phoenx.

Mad props to Short, another top 10 and 6th in points with no ride!

Like Reed # 22 Short went to a Honda dealer and payed for his race bike?????

Barcia # 51 Honda 450 and Tomac # 1 Honda 250 won at round 3 in Phoenix

Where is that thread LOL.

Ronnie Mac shreds got passed by him at Pala.blink.gifblink.gif

Typical Crusty no mention of how Dungy started the lcq in 16th position after getting through the first turn pile up and still getting to the last qualifying spot. Actually by not running the heat race and doing the lcq he ran less laps then everyone else. Strategy. Its all good. You coming to the stadium Saturday night? Irish car bombs at the dash?

Guest Crusty

Typical Crusty no mention of how Dungy started the lcq in 16th position after getting through the first turn pile up and still getting to the last qualifying spot. Actually by not running the heat race and doing the lcq he ran less laps then everyone else. Strategy. Its all good. You coming to the stadium Saturday night? Irish car bombs at the dash?

Congrats Dungey had a rough night, good thing the bike didn't break on the track.

Could have been a career ender.

A few more laps Barcia could of passed him!

Good to see Stewart up front!

I will be at the show Saturday night.

Will you be tailgating?

I have been practicing Ultimate Margarita's

See you at the DD.

Craig.

Dungey is a class act. Brand loyalty or not, he didn't start the heat... got hosed in the LCQ, then won the main. To say he got beat by anybody in the LCQ is to miss the point that there was a huge pile up, and he passed almost everybody.

When interviewed by Erin Bates, he was class all the way...

Roczen was just a matter of time, because his lap times are as good as anybody's... Tomac probably has the best race-sense in the lites, Barcia probably has the most out right speed.

BOTH classes have been awesome this year.

Can hardly wait for Saturday!

Short has been a Honda guy for a while... no surprise to lose his ride, and buy the bike that he is most comfortable with.

saturday... i'm rooting for Villapoto. I'll miss Windham... he was such a good competitor

Am I the only guy that still wants to see Stewart win?

Nope- when he is "on" I think he is the only guy that can keep up with Villapoto when he is "on"...if that makes sense

I think Barcia can turn A lap as fast as any of them, but he is hit or miss- Canard, Reed and Dungey are kind of in the same category as each other- pretty steady, with a good pace and good race sense- they'll win some races, and be in the running for the championship

I think Villapoto and Stewart are the outright fastest, with Villapoto getting the nod for not "lawn darting" as often.

I want the best guys racing at their best. I hope Stewart can get out of his own head and ride like he is capable of.

I could be in for sat night. Irish Car bombs :rolleyes:

Guest Crusty

Yes, I will also mix some Irish Car Bombs at the Desert Dashdrinks.gif

Are you guys talegateing, If so what section? lets meet up for a few brews!! :coolio:

Am I the only guy that still wants to see Stewart win?

I like to watch him dominate sometimes, but for some reason I liked watching him get beat by both of the JGR team bikes in the heat race too. I'll bet that messed with his head a little.

Guest Crusty

Just ate dinner at Quick Wok.

My fortune cookie said, Your first choice is always wisest to follow 07 18 29 35 39 16

Looks like Stewart will be on the top of the box followed by Millsaps and then the privateer Short on a Honda he bought after being let go.

My guess is that Dungie's luck will run out, and that he won't make the main event Saturday night.

My daughter Justine is coming with us so I prolly won't tailgate.