Bike is loaded, both van and bike are gassed up. I've transcribed the directions and am in for the ride. Will get on the road around 6 in the morning, looking forward to it. Hope to see you all there.

Paul

Bought some rain gear today. Plan on departing San Marcos by 6 AM for the meet up. Any North County people want to hook up for the commute (boo-hiss) to Lark?

Bought some rain gear today. Plan on departing San Marcos by 6 AM for the meet up. Any North County people want to hook up for the commute (boo-hiss) to Lark?

Sorry, but I'm on the late shift ride.

Guest Crusty

I am loaded and rain ready, prolly get there a little early so I can get in a HOT lap.king.gif

Sounds like a party! Who's got the BBQ and torpedos. :coolio:/>/>

? :party:

today was as good as can get out there even a little too much wet first thing in am. it will still rock 2 moro im commuting back to work in am

today was as good as can get out there even a little too much wet first thing in am.

I didn't know that that was even possible! The only part of a ride that has ever gotten too wet out there is my clothes!

mimi amazing as it seems we were sliding like on ice in somw sections until is settled into the ground more by 1000 all was stupid good even with my wasted rear tire it was perfevct

My radar app shows too much rain for my taste. If it lets up I may head out later. You all have fun!

Loaded up and waiting for Axel- misty in Alpine but not raining. Should be prime conditions. Admittedly, I wouldn't want to ride out from North County

Looking forward to the ride report, hope to be out with you all in a few weeks !! Have fun and be safe !!

looking forward to the report as well!

Wish i could have made it, i might head out there tomorrow ot tuesday actually

Loaded up and waiting for Axel- misty in Alpine but not raining. Should be prime conditions. Admittedly, I wouldn't want to ride out from North County

Yep, I need to buy a vehicle capable of towing or carrying my bike. These long distance commutes to the dirt really turn me off, especially if the weather is crappy. I'm bummed I didn't make it though. Look forward to hearing how awesome it was to make me jealous!

Had a great time, the weather was perfect. Thanks for showing me around and organizing a noob ride.

Yep, I need to buy a vehicle capable of towing or carrying my bike. These long distance commutes to the dirt really turn me off, especially if the weather is crappy. I'm bummed I didn't make it though. Look forward to hearing how awesome it was to make me jealous!

For sure... an SUV would bring you so many benefits ;)