That was a fun ride! Unfortunately, as I usually take a ton of pictures, I forgot my camera yesterday. It was great seeing people I haven't seen in a while and getting to meet new people.

Leo, you did very well for someone who doesn't have much experience. I was also impressed by your openness to learning. Now we just need to get you a tire pressure gauge! :heh:/>

Good times all! Looking forward to next time!

thanks

yea ya gotta be willing to learn and open to criticism if ya wanna continue to have help and to get better.

i do for sure know i need to get risers for my bars or just higher bars in general.

standing up on my bike is not comfortable with such low bars.

also ill make a new thread about my damage discovery today.

Nice SDAR noob ride! great post. Always good to see folks learning the "hobby" (in my case obsession). May need to join/assist/help/have fun,with you all on the next one with the DS legal TE.

So my coworker Dennis is someone's son that was on the ride.

Haha he asked me if I rode my bike and if I crashed this morning. Lol small world

Haha he asked me if I rode my bike and if I crashed this morning. Lol small world

it is a small world... San Diego has millions of people, and I'm still amazed at the few degrees of separation

DrZ's name is Dennis... maybe him?

At any rate; glad you are ok, and sorting things out

it is a small world... San Diego has millions of people, and I'm still amazed at the few degrees of separation

No doubt. My son sold his CRF250X on craigslist and made the deal while I was at work. He kept the guys number since I had some parts that went with it. He texted the buyer last night and when he showed up he looked familiar to me....it was xxxinsd from this site.

Small world, my friends.

Another small world, just sold some DR350 parts to the guy who bought the $450 craigslist 96 DR350SE that I posted a week ago. I pointed him toward the site. Just funny that a few people here wanted that bike.

When is the next noob ride? Teresa is ready to show y'all how it's done!

No doubt. My son sold his CRF250X on craigslist and made the deal while I was at work. He kept the guys number since I had some parts that went with it. He texted the buyer last night and when he showed up he looked familiar to me....it was xxxinsd from this site.

Small world, my friends.

well it couldn't me... I'm way too young to have a son that old... besides my son works at Caltrans :P