Metal Twister

August 25th Corral Cyn. Night Ride

This is The Doc. I will be there sometime before dusk unless thier is a set time and I will need a pass or a way to get one :) Thanks again for the post Brian :)

This is The Doc. I will be there sometime before dusk unless thier is a set time and I will need a pass or a way to get one :) Thanks again for the post Brian B)

You can use my spare if you need it. I got my passes at big 5 sporting goods stores. I think they cost something like $30 and are good for a year. For an extra $5 you get a second pass which comes in handy.

:) Ken

I will have a spare adventure pass to loan for the evening as I am sure others will. Please let Ride Orange know if you plan on being there so he can plan for food and drinks. Joel and I will be there.

Has the type of trail been discussed / rated? Dirt bikes, big bikes, bypasses for difficult sections? I should have paid more attention. :)

I thought there were going to be many more riders than our last night ride, but I don't hear many responses???? Ken

I'll be there with or without the Pig. I offered before so if you'd like me to bring anything shoot me a PM and consider it done!

Okey Dokey, Here's what I have for those concerned:

Rally point is 4 Corners, Corral Canyon, at 1730 :(

Team departs for points North of I-8 via pavement and dirt combo (route details to be disclosed by Team Leaders during the rider's meeting, but it will be easy). :)

Chuck and his wagon will set-up at the intersection of Morena Stokes Road and Kiernan Cycle Trail... and START DRINKIN'! :)

After a long and fun-filled trail ride, Team returns to Chuck's Pit Stop for chow and libations :(

Interested Team members continue on Part II of the ride into the Potrero area (route details to be determined by Team members during chow time). :)

Those not interested in continuing to ride may opt to stay with the Chuck's, or return to 4 Corners. B)

The Menu:

Was burgers, but considering the limited number of riders we may go Carne or maybe even Surf-N-Turf.

Chips, Dips, Chains, Whips.

Beer, Soda, Water, Tequila Shooters, and a guest appearance by "The Captain" himself.

The Chuck's:

Chief Gunz, Joilet (and his buddy from out of town), and yur's truly

The Riders (this is important, if you're not on this list and should be, please chime-in):

carguy

M.T. (maybe)

Terrible619

spaugh

backhoedoc

umba (maybe?)

SCHWINN (maybe?)

That's a small group... WHO ELSE??? :)

See ya there

Sounds like fun, except for the night part. I can't see worth a darn and as I have said before, I have enough trouble staying upright during the day. Maybe I'll drop by the chuck wagon just to say hoody-hoo, if I get a chance. :)

Guest crmyers

1730 no need to feed me , have not ridden 450x at night, I will ride from my house 2 miles away, I can always tuck tail and run, need a place to stay let me know, charlie

schwinns out,I am the adult in chargeat a freshman football party - bonfire at moonlight beach saturday night with my oldest boy who is also turning 15 on saturday. :)

I saw I made the list, but I'm not able to attend any rides yet. Just curious where the location was is all. Enjoy.

Now I am kicking around the idea of riding the first half of the ride, as alot of it will be during daylight. Now, I just have to figure out what bike to take. I think the KLX has brighter lighting than the Husky.