Well Gang, sorry to miss the fun of soaking in the Thermal Tubs and Enlarging all the Feats of the Trail at the end of the day.

I have sent my good friend MONEY to the Donate Button on the Registration Page. The temperature looks to be in the mid 70s

which will make for a Great Day on the Trail. Think of me working on our rental property as you take in the wonderful view

coming down the The Red Canyon Trail ridgeline Saturday. Take the Hardway Options Chris has found for you, they are fun

tracks!

P1020857_1000w-L.jpg

P1020877_1000w-L.jpg

P1020904_1000w-L.jpg

Thanks Bags, and everyone else, for contributing and/or attending :)

A direct donation portal for those interested in helping out, but unable to attend the fundraiser in person, is located here: http://ccrf.convio.net/site/TR/Events/personalfundraising?pg=fund&fr_id=1140&pxfid=6270 (Dodges Eventbrite/Paypal fees)

Well Gang, sorry to miss the fun of soaking in the Thermal Tubs and Enlarging all the Feats of the Trail at the end of the day.

I have sent my good friend MONEY to the Donate Button on the Registration Page. The temperature looks to be in the mid 70s

which will make for a Great Day on the Trail. Think of me working on our rental property as you take in the wonderful view

coming down the The Red Canyon Trail ridgeline Saturday. Take the Hardway Options Chris has found for you, they are fun

tracks!

P1020857_1000w-L.jpg

P1020877_1000w-L.jpg

P1020904_1000w-L.jpg

Bagstr, I will think of you for sure, I leave my Rental this weekend after working on it for over a year and is still not done. BUT I WILL RIDE AND SOAK IN OVER THE WEEKEND.

Toybox is loaded.......rolling out......hope to see many of you this weekend :D

Toybox is loaded.......rolling out......hope to see many of you this weekend :D/>

Bring a spare tire!

(or two) :torch:

Truck is mostly loaded... I'll be heading out very early tomorrow...