dstss

Picacho Loop with Dandiego and Fenix

Dandiego and I have been trying to hook up for a ride for the last year or so. Finally happened today. He, I and my son Dan (fenix) met up and did a 60 mile loop around Picacho Peak. We had rain Thursday so the trails were great, no dust with a little mud here and there. Beautiful cool day today. Many thanks to Dan to making the drive out here for the ride.

Going through The Narrows, a cool slot canyon.

post-13426-097771100 1355715319_thumb.jp

Bear Bluff falls

post-13426-096239400 1355715320_thumb.jp

post-13426-006848500 1355715322_thumb.jp

Along the Colorado River

post-13426-009791200 1355715323_thumb.jp

Overlooking No Name Hill. Acres and Acres of names spelled out in rocks, some 40 years old,

post-13426-096571500 1355715323_thumb.jp

That is such a fun area, Yuma, Picacho, Walters, Blythe, Parker.....that entire corridor is my favorite place to ride. Midland/ Vidal trail from Blythe to Parker is epic.

Thank you Dave and son for a great ride, I saw parts of Picacho I had never seen before. Even after the ride it was fun having some stone with you and your boy. I would toss the GPS in the future and use my method, lick your finger put it in the air and go with the windheh.gif I look forward in taking you and your son too Blythe and back in January. I will down load more pics when I get them to the computer. I like this kind of riding and worth the hour more drive, I think that you and I saw no other bikes riding Sunday.

Looks like an awesome ride. If you ever head out from Esco again and are looking for a wing man, shoot me a PM.

Looks great, was this DanDiego or DanRider on this ride? Is it o e in the same?

Looks great, was this DanDiego or DanRider on this ride? Is it o e in the same?

Danrider- 500KTM, with a housein ca and one in az

Dandiego- KLR650 with busted up left side :ph34r:

It was DanRider. For some reason I was brain dead when I wrote that post and couldn't find a way to fix it. Looking forward to some more Picacho rides in a couple of months.

Ok I had thought so, but was wondering if anyone rides out from San Diego and has dirt tracks.

Post up when you do and if I can get away on a weekend I'd like to cruise some Apache land.