FuzzyNugs

I'm starting to see orange

Goldmine Ridge...Big Bear.

I cleaned it on my KTM 690 and ran out to take photos of my buddy having troubles on his 300.

GoldMineRockField2.jpg

GoldMineRockField1.jpg

You just cant stage this stuff LOL. He was psssst.

RobertdowninRockField.jpg

This is where I hate my 690...lean it over and drag 320 lbs

1stTreeXngonTreeTrl.jpg

3rdTreeXngonTreeTrl.jpg

Basically this whole area of Inkopah and Jacumba can be challenging if you know where to look

Guest Crusty

What was this thread about?

It was about someone watching a Hollywood made video

geared towards people that can't kick start a bike,to sell their product.

It's a nice bike, I hope Honda releases the one they are working on before I can no longer kick start a 2 stroke.

Well produced video with awesome riding area and good riders. I didn't even pay attention to the color/brand of bikes. Those riders could have done 99% of that on an old KDX200.

A good rider could do that on another color... but either THEY picked those bikes, or the production company picked the bikes to show us how much fun you can have on their bikes

OP said "he's starting to see orange"... KTM wins with that production.

A certain reddish color company has commercials on TV with the family going riding, and nobody would derail a thread about that commercial

Go KTM; My DRZ may be a fine bike, but it sure doesn't make me want to ride the stuff in that video, even if somebody else was doing it

Nice Video, reminds me of this one, sorry no orange or red, just blue and yellow.

5 MOH

Hey Crusty, here's a sales video you'll enjoy!

http://youtu.be/CbwCqhab3r4

FuzzyNugs - YouTube just came out with a new software edition. I do not think the IP.Board software which this forum is based on hasn't been updated to allow video embedding with this new youtube. I tried everything I think of to get the video to embed but it didn't work. I couldn't get the above Honda video to embed either. Hopefully a software patch will come out soon. I'm not sure if this is something Uncle Cameron has to do or the IP.Board company has to do. Strega would know more than I. Strega? Paging Strega....

As for the video - excellent! I don't care what color any bike is, but a big 2t set up for off road would look great next to your trick DR..... just sayin....

Easy now. We don't like removing post. Each bike has a purpose. Nice old Honda vid.

Just checking. I posted a video this morning and it came out okay. I'll try one now.

Hmmmm, looks okay to me.

I noticed the trees too!

Why did they doctor it up with riders that skilled?

8lbs off a 2T is not minor.

After they filmed the first part of the video they prolly took it off and only a pint of gas in the tank.heh.gif

Was I the only one who noticed the tree's leaning a whole lot to make the climb look steeper.

I could go over the bars like he did at 9:28.

It's a great sales video.