hodnettjj

Grapevine, Montezuma, Borrego Springs, Mud Hills Video

I got a GoPro3 for my birthday...

Made a few videos.. I have a ton of footage...

Let me know what you think...

Dang Dude,

Nice Edit. Particularly admire the rear wheel action. I often ( well not often ) wonder what is going on back in that area.

dirol.gif

I got a GoPro3 for my birthday...

Made a few videos.. I have a ton of footage...

Let me know what you think...

Thanks for the replies... It is a bunch of work to put these together.

I like to find different view points...

I have a GoPro mount on the rear passenger peg for this rear shot. I have a mount on the skid plate facing forward for the black Friday ride footage...

It looks good... Just the fear of smashing/losing the camera...

I lost mine for good this weekend at LAB2V. Had it mounted on my tail rack to a RAM mount and then one link of the GoPro plastic arm. The GoPro arm snapped right in half and this is the second time this has happened. I was not so lucky to recover it this time. If I were you I would do my best to find a way to safety wire it to the bike as well just in case. Might have to epoxy an attachment spot to the camera housing, but that's what I'll be doing if I get another.

Edit: Great vids too btw!

I lost mine for good this weekend at LAB2V. Had it mounted on my tail rack to a RAM mount and then one link of the GoPro plastic arm. The GoPro arm snapped right in half and this is the second time this has happened. I was not so lucky to recover it this time. If I were you I would do my best to find a way to safety wire it to the bike as well just in case. Might have to epoxy an attachment spot to the camera housing, but that's what I'll be doing if I get another.

Edit: Great vids too btw!

There's a lost and found thread for LABV2 on ADV Rider in the West Region and one on the D37 forum. It's a long shot, but I'd post up there as you never know.

Great Job Jason...I never wouldv'e known you just started filming!!...pretty awesome .... :party:/> I especially liked the grapevine film....

from riding, and watching your tour, seems our desert has an EXTRA measure of deeper sand everywhere eh?....

But gotta love the weather...this week suppose to be sunny, and 80 all week out there.. :D/>